Mental health issues affect people of all cultures. Depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, and relationships exist regardless of the language you speak.
And so should the professional mental health help offered.
Thriveworks Newark understands that as a Spanish speaker, you want to be heard in your native language. You deserve to discuss difficult issues with someone who understands. We have counselors who are fluent in Spanish and knowledgeable about Spanish-speaking cultures.
Your language is a part of who you are, and we want to recognize and celebrate that. No one should have to struggle in silence, and with Newark Counseling for Spanish Speakers, you don’t have to.
For more information, or to schedule and appointment today, give us a call at 302-724-6662.
What Does Counseling for Spanish Speakers Include?
Anything you want it to! A different language doesn’t change the range of pain, distress, and struggle humans can experience. Counseling is a tool used to combat those things, so counseling for Spanish speakers can address anything that counseling for English speakers would.
Even a slight language barrier can make it hard to truly open up and experience the healing and growth of counseling. If you are more comfortable talking to a counselor in Spanish, Thriveworks Newark is here for you.
There is never a reason too big or too small for counseling. Whatever you are struggling with, our counselors will meet you where you are at. Some common reasons you might seek counseling include:
- Family dynamics counseling
- Couples and Marriage Counseling
- Self-harm and Suicidal thoughts
- Substance Abuse/Addiction
This is just a small list! If you have questions about what counseling is used for or are wondering if counseling might be helpful for you, give us a call at 302-724-6662. We are happy to speak to you.
What Does Counseling for Spanish Speakers Look Like?
Counseling for Spanish Speakers at Thriveworks Newark will look different based on your situation. In general, our counseling sessions are:
- Focused on you: Our counselors are not here to tell you what to do. We are here to help you heal and find the best way forward.
- Backed by science: Our counselors are also all professional, licensed, and trained. Everything we do has research proving it to be effective. We are constantly finding new ways to grow our knowledge and better serve our clients.
- Focused on growth: The end goal of counseling is for you to get out of counseling. We want to give you the tools so that you can live your life healthy and happy. If that means talking with a counselor for a few weeks- great! If it means talking with a counselor for a few months- also great! We work around your schedule. We want to help create the life you are excited about.
- Non-Judgmental- Thriveworks Newark counseling is a safe place for everyone. We will never judge or look down on you. Instead, we will meet you where you are at and help you heal and grow.
You deserve to live a happy, healthy life. If anything is holding you back, Thriveworks Newark Counseling for Spanish Speakers can help. Call us today for more information or to schedule an appointment. We can be reached at 302-724-6662.