Psychological Evaluation and Testing Services in Newark, DE
Call Today: 302-779-0057
Thriveworks Newark is designed to provide quality professional assessments related to the diagnosis of disorders and disabilities. Within our office we have an entire department focused, trained, and ready to provide psychological assessment and testing services, including forensic evaluation. We specialize in the assessment of children, teens, and adults at all educational and functional levels. Our team provides comprehensive, research-based reports that are suitable for your needs.
At Thriveworks Newark, we offer the following types of assessments:
- ADHD and Attention Disorder Evaluations: Comprehensive assessment of Attention Deficit Disorders in children, teens and adults.
- ASD-Autism Spectrum Disorder Consultation and Evaluations: Identify factors associated with Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Personality Assessments: Understand yourself or your client better. Key strengths and traits, weaknesses and vulnerabilities, identify potential psychological disorders
- Diagnostic Psychological Evaluations: Clarify and confirm psychological diagnoses for treatment and understanding. Rule-out inappropriate diagnoses.
- Educational Achievement Testing: Identify grade level functioning, strengths and weaknesses.
- Learning and Development Assessments: Identify or rule out learning disorders or developmental delays.
- Memory Assessments: Assess your memory and recall relative to others your own age.
- Executive Functioning Assessments: Assess your ability to control attention, organize and shift focus, complete tasks, plan and control behavior.
- IQ Testing: Intelligence testing to complement other assessments, identify gifted students, private school admissions.
- Full or Partial Psychoeducational Batteries: Comprehensive evaluation of school-based functioning and needs, including Achievement Testing, Learning strengths and weaknesses, IQ testing, and Diagnostic Psychological Testing.
- Presurgical or Medical Treatment Evaluations: Requested for procedures including Spinal Cord Implant Device, Bariatric Surgeries, some Infertility Treatments.
- Career Interest or Counseling Inventories: Identify your strengths and weaknesses, sort out areas of interest and ability, support your career decisions and goals. Helpful for college students, early career, or change of career clients.
- Forensic evaluations: All criminal court matters addressed professionally by a forensic psychologist with more than twenty years of experience in Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania court systems. Timely, focused and relevant reports to support the needs of your legal team.
Call today to schedule your first appointment at 302-779-0057. We will work with you and your insurance company to make your assessment affordable and convenient.