Are you struggling with symptoms of a mental illness? Are you and your significant other going through a rough patch? Do you feel unhappy or unfulfilled at your job? Is the loss of a loved one holding you back from living a happy, healthy life?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you could benefit from therapy. And Thriveworks Counseling in Lexington, MA has a convenient, flexible therapy option for you: Online therapy. Thriveworks Counseling in Lexington, MA online counselors help their clients to work through the above issues as well as other challenges that revolve around a wide range of topics. If you think you could benefit from working with a mental health professional, reach out to Thriveworks in Lexington today.
Lexington Counseling: What Is Online Therapy?
Online counseling is the convenient therapy option. It is similar to the in-person therapy approach, except both client and therapist attend the session via virtual means. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? And don’t worry, here at Thriveworks in Lexington, you don’t have to fear whether your online therapist is fully licensed, accredited, and prepared to help you. Our online therapists are fully licensed, accredited, and possess the skills needed to guide you on your therapy journey.
There are several online therapy options to choose from, all of which can prove beneficial. These options include:
- Phone counseling: A popular online therapy option is phone counseling! You simply answer your counselor’s call at the agreed upon time of day. Make sure you have service or Wi-Fi to attend your session.
- Video therapy: A second popular therapy option is video therapy. This is similar to phone therapy, only you attend your session via video chat. You must ensure you have service or Wi-Fi access to attend video therapy, too.
- Email therapy: Your third option is more casual. Email online therapy is done via email or chat. Instead of emailing back and forth for a strict period of time, you’ll do so over a longer, more flexible time period.
Do you think that online therapy counseling might be the right therapy option for you? Reach out to Thriveworks in Lexington, MA today.
4 Reasons to Try Online Therapy
You might still be contemplating your therapy options, from in-person therapy to online therapy. If this is the case, consider the following 4 reasons to try online therapy:
- It’s a convenient option: A drawback to counseling or therapy is that it’s another appointment we have to try to fit into our schedules. Not to mention, sometimes we spend more time getting to the appointment than we do working with our therapist. Online therapy offers the perfect solution to this problem
- It offers comfort: Online therapy also allows you to work with your therapist or counselor from the comfort of your own home. All you have to do is make sure that you have phone or internet access to attend your therapy session via phone call or video chat. If that’s covered, you can attend your session from home or anywhere else you choose.
- It’s effective: Research shows that online therapy, such as phone therapy or video counseling, is beneficial and effective. Additionally, it shows that clients prefer these online therapy options to in-person sessions! They find that they are able to make the same progress with their therapist online as they do in-person.
- It’s an affordable option: Did you know that a lot of insurance companies now cover online therapy counseling options? If you know that your insurance doesn’t cover online therapy, don’t worry—Thriveworks Counseling in Lexington, MA has affordable rates.
If you’re looking for a convenient, comfortable, effective, and affordable therapy option, online therapy might be the right option for you. Reach out to Thriveworks to schedule your first appointment.
Schedule an Online Therapy Session at Thriveworks in Lexington, MA Today
If you’re ready to explore the benefits of online therapy and enjoy this convenient, flexible therapy option, reach out to Thriveworks Counseling in Lexington, MA. Online therapy not right for you? That’s okay! We can still help. Thriveworks offers many different mental health services for you to choose from. In addition to online therapy, we have in-person therapy options including:
- Depression therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Anxiety therapy
- Marriage counseling
- Couples therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Grief counseling
And this is just the short list. To hear more about our services or to schedule an appointment today, give Thriveworks in Lexington a call right now.