Devyn spends nearly every night on the phone with her boyfriend, Brook. Since she temporarily flew back to her parent’s house to help her father transition into assisted living, Brook’s been struggling without her at their apartment. Devyn feels caught between her father’s failing health and her boyfriend’s personal fears—and it feels like she just doesn’t have enough energy to cope with either scenario.
Devyn doesn’t want to avoid addressing her deteriorating mental health; that’s why she wants to connect virtually through online therapy, so she can still prioritize her needs while she looks after her dad. With the privacy of being able to talk from home, she knows that her one-on-one sessions will go more smoothly, too. Devyn hopes that with online therapy, she’ll be able to vent about the current stressors in her life and learn to manage it with help from a therapist.
Like Devyn, you might be looking to talk with a mental health professional in order to get insight and assistance with what’s troubling you. At Thriveworks in Huntington Beach, CA, we offer online therapy, a way to prioritize your needs and mental health without having to commute or even leave home. You can inquire with our office about online therapy with Thriveworks—so call us today to find out how one of our therapists could help you start to balance your emotions.
Why Choose Online Therapy?
With online therapy at Thriveworks in Huntington Beach, CA you can connect with your provider from nearly anywhere. As long as you’ve got reliable internet access and somewhere private to talk with your therapist or counselor, getting high-quality mental health care has never been easier. We’ve ensured that:
- Online therapy is safe and secure: We abide by the strictest HIPAA regulations to protect your privacy and personal information.
- Online therapy is effective: Online therapy provides the same level of professionalism and attention as an in-person session.
Online therapy is often an appealing choice for those who work from home, watch after kids or elderly relatives, or who just feel more comfortable being able to talk over the phone. Whatever your motivations are for seeking online therapy, you can choose our virtual services to both feel better and save yourself the added stress of finding time to commute to a therapist or counselor’s office.
How Can a Therapist or Counselor Help Me?
A therapist or counselor works with everyday people to address the mental health challenges or conditions that are preventing them from living life to the fullest. So whether you’re a couple seeking relationship guidance or just someone trying to get a better handle on their emotions, our online therapists have the skills and empathy needed to help you feel better. While everyone’s mental health needs vary, some of the common issues or concerns that our providers can address include:
- Anxiety-inducing events like financial hardship or losing a job
- Relationship or marital issues
- Depression, or feelings of loneliness
- Intense feelings of grief or anger
- Family-related hardship or turmoil
- Many other unique situations or scenarios
Talking openly and candidly with a mental health professional about the challenges you’re experiencing is a great way to get the most out of your online therapy experience. By doing so, you’ll communicate the information that your therapist or counselor needs in order to help you address the pain you’re feeling. It’s possible, though, that you aren’t quite sure if you should talk to a therapist or counselor. Some signs that you may be struggling with your mental health include:
- An unusually short temper
- Fatigue or insomnia
- Lack of interest in sex
- Lack of interest in hobbies, relationships, or social gatherings
- Persistent feelings of loneliness and sadness
- Inability to concentrate at work
Schedule an Online Therapy Appointment at Thriveworks in Huntington Beach, CA
When you decide to schedule an online therapy session with a provider at Thriveworks in Huntington Beach, CA you’ll be taking the first steps toward prioritizing your mental health. With online therapy, you can take advantage of the freedom and personal independence offered by our virtual services. Attending therapy doesn’t need to throw off your already hectic schedule. So give us a call when you’re ready; one of our support specialists will assist you through each step.
While dealing with mental health challenges and conditions isn’t always easy, we’ve made finding and accessing the care you need as streamlined as possible. Besides our online therapy services, we also offer many benefits for our clients, perks that few other providers can match, including:
- No Waitlists: Enjoy same and next-day session availability.
- Only Top Providers: We only hire the top 4% of applicants at each of our locations to ensure your mental health needs are attended to by industry-leading professionals.
- Full 50-60 Minute Sessions: Unlike many other providers who only meet for 20-30 minutes at a time, we offer clients full session times to get the most out of talking with their therapist, counselor, or psychiatrist.
- Affordable Rates: We accept hundreds of insurance plans and offer affordable out-of-pocket rates as low as $99 a session.
Contact Thriveworks in Huntington Beach, CA if you’re interested in improving your mental health and addressing your emotional needs with the support of one of our online therapists or counselors.