Have you ever wanted to meet with a therapist or counselor, but felt like you just didn’t have the time? Maybe work, life, kids, and more all seem to prevent you from being able to prioritize yourself. But what about online counseling?
With online therapy sessions at Thriveworks, you’re still meeting your therapist, face-to-face, in full sessions with a licensed provider. But these live video session can take place from anywhere: Your home, your office, or even across the country.
Types of Online Counseling Services
Online counseling offers as many benefits as in-person therapy. This is because there’s little to sacrifice and much to gain by meeting your Thriveworks mental health provider virtually.
Online counseling at Hoffman Estates, IL can offer you assistance with:
At Thriveworks in Hoffman Estates, IL, clients appreciate the following benefits of online counseling:
- Sessions that are full-length, not brief chats conducted via text message or phone call.
- Scheduling flexibility. For example, they can meet their provider on evenings or weekends.
- Less time needed to get away from work or hire babysitters in order to make appointments.
- The ability for couples and families to all meet online with minimal coordination.
Online therapy at Thriveworks Hoffman Estates, IL is a comfortable, convenient, and effective way to get personalized talk therapy that can help you achieve your goals.
Do I Need Online Counseling?
An online counselor can treat most mental health conditions and life issues that an in-person therapist can treat. With online counseling at Thriveworks Hoffman Estates, IL clients can still make their sessions even if they’re traveling.
And our clients in rural areas or remote locations can still meet easily with premium mental health providers. Sessions can still take place if someone has mobility issues from a mental health condition or a physical disability.
Online counseling may be appealing if you’ve been struggling to:
- Control anxious thoughts
- Get out of a “funk”
- Connect with your children or spouse the way you used to
- Concentrate or stay motivated at work
- Reconcile with your significant other
Whether you decide to see a provider through in-person therapy or online counseling is your decision, but regardless of your choice, Thriveworks Hoffman Estates, IL has the right counselor or therapist for your needs.
How to Start Online Counseling or In-Person Therapy in Hoffman Estates, IL
You can schedule online or in-person therapy in Hoffman Estates, IL. But first, you should keep a few main criteria in mind when you’re choosing a counselor for online therapy:
- Be sure the therapist is fully licensed in your state. At Thriveworks, all providers are fully licensed, nationwide.
- Be sure the therapist has experience with your issue or condition. At Thriveworks in Hoffman Estates, IL, mental health providers have numerous specialties. These might be approaches like cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and LGBTQ+ couples therapy, or issues like postpartum depression and phobias.
- Be sure the therapist is affordable. Thriveworks providers accept most major forms of health insurance coverage.
- Be sure the online counselor can meet with you quickly. You don’t want to wait months for an appointment if you’re in distress. Thriveworks providers can often meet with new clients within the same week after their initial phone call or online booking.
Schedule Online Therapy at Thriveworks in Hoffman Estates, IL
Everyone deserves to see a premium mental health provider when they’re experiencing psychological or behavioral issues. Fortunately, affordable and exceptional care is just a phone call away at Thriveworks in Hoffman Estates, IL. You can even conveniently schedule online appointments, too.
Call or go online today to get superior support on your mental health journey. We look forward to hearing from you!