Work with a Skilled, Licensed Psychologist in Glen Burnie, MD
A lot of us think about talking to a mental health professional, but that’s as far as it goes. We don’t follow through. Why? Because we feel intimidated or nervous. Ironically, mental health professionals work to help people manage their difficult feelings of the like: overwhelm, anxiety, stress, and more. And time and time again, they prove to do just that.
Psychologists are dedicated to helping their clients manage these difficult emotions. They’re dedicated to helping them manage the stress or the mental illnesses that they might fall victim to. They’re dedicated to helping people resolve the problems that are tearing their relationships down. In a nutshell, these mental health professionals are dedicated to helping people work through their unique problems and, in turn, get more out of life.
Mental health is just as important as physical health.
You would not dismiss broken bones,
so please don’t dismiss broken minds.”
As you can see from the above description, psychologists are skilled mental health professionals who are devoted to helping others. This is certainly true for the psychologists here at Thriveworks Counseling in Glen Burnie, MD. If you’d like to see how a psychologist could help you work through difficult feelings and experiences, consider reaching out. Our psychologists have a wide range of availability, and they can see you as soon as today or tomorrow.
Would I Benefit from Talking to a Psychologist?
As we’ve started to explain, the psychologists at Thriveworks Counseling in Glen Burnie can help their clients with an assortment of challenges. Our team understands well that every person who walks into our office (or talks to their provider online) has unique needs. Their needs depend on what’s going on in their life and what has brought them to pursue mental health services.
We strive to meet these varying needs, which is why the psychologists at Thriveworks can offer a range of mental health services, of which might prove to benefit you. These services include:
- Stress management counseling, which can help you work through and manage stress
- Marriage counseling and couples therapy, which can help you work through your relationship issues and improve your relationship from a more general standpoint
- Child therapy, which can help kids tackle their mental health problems and grow well through life
- Trauma therapy and PTSD counseling, which can help people heal after traumatic experiences
- Grief counseling, which can help people who have gone through a tough loss such as the death of a friend or family member
- Family therapy, which can help families address tension, overcome their specific challenges, and improve overall family dynamics
- Depression and anxiety therapy, which can help individuals manage the corresponding illnesses
We’ve just scratched the surface. The psychologists at Thriveworks Counseling in Glen Burnie, MD would be happy to assess what your needs are and then design a form of treatment that will specifically address those needs.
Schedule an Appointment with a Thriveworks Psychologist in Glen Burnie, MD
Have you considered talking to a mental health professional but never followed through? After reading what we have to say about the benefits of doing so, would you like to take that leap now? If the answer is yes, we would love to set you up with one of the psychologists here at Thriveworks Counseling in Glen Burnie. We are confident that they will be able to help you work through the obstacles in your life and become a happier, healthier you.
To get started, you can call our office to speak with our scheduling team or book your appointment using the online booking widget. Either way, our psychologists look forward to the chance to work with you!