Online Counseling and Therapy in Albuquerque, NM
Alexander works two jobs and can’t remember the last time he actually sat down to eat dinner with his family. He constantly feels overwhelmed and can’t catch a break. In addition to working 50 to 60 hours a week, he comes home and barely has enough time to see his kids before they go to bed. Alexander is struggling to keep up with his work-life balance and it’s causing him and his wife to argue more than usual. He feels like he’s lost and doesn’t know how to fix what is going on.
Do you feel like the chaos of everyday tasks leave you feeling burnt out, much like Alexander? Are you interested in getting professional help but don’t know how to find the time? Fortunately, Thriveworks Counseling in Albuquerque offers online counseling appointments that can be done wherever, and whenever, is most convenient for you!
This means that you can have your appointment right from the comfort of your home or office as long as you have a phone, computer, or another electronic device that connects to the internet. Online counseling offers you the comfort and convenience you may be looking for. If you are in need of mental health services, this could be the right counseling option for you. To schedule an appointment with one of our psychologists at Thriveworks, just call our office.
What Is Online Therapy All About?
Online therapy is simple: It’s just like traditional therapy except you are able to meet with your counselor via video chat or telephone. Our online therapists are fully licensed with the extensive experience and knowledge needed to provide our clients with the care they deserve. Because of the nature of online counseling being virtual, it allows you to work with your therapist wherever you find most comfortable. Here are the different ways you can use teletherapy:
- Phone Counseling: As the name implies, phone counseling is done over a phone call. Once you have chosen a time and date to have your session, your therapist will give you a call at the desired time and all you have to do is answer!
- Video Therapy: Similar to phone counseling, you will meet with your therapist virtually over a live chat from an electronic device. You will be provided with a link to click at your preferred session time.
As mentioned before, there are some perks to using online therapy. The two main benefits of this type of counseling are:
- Convenience: This is a great benefit to online counseling. It allows you to have your session from your home, office, car, coffee shop, or wherever else works for you! As long as you have access to an electronic device with a connection to the internet, you are good to go. No more stressing over uncontrollable circumstances like weather or traffic.
- Comfortability: In addition to its convenience, online counseling gives you the comfortability of choosing what location makes you feel the safest to open up. It also gives some people the ability to open up more if they would normally feel shy being face to face with their therapist.
It’s good to remember that whether you choose to schedule a virtual or in-person session with your licensed counselor, you will receive the same level of excellence in your treatment process. You can make meaningful progress whichever way you choose.
Online Counseling: Help Through All of Life’s Challenges
You may be wondering, “Can online counseling help me like regular therapy could?” Yes—truthfully, online counseling can help you tackle all of the same challenges and make the same progress just as you would in-person. In fact, online counseling can provide you with guidance through all of these different areas:
- Anxiety and depression
- Marital issues
- Relationship problems
- Behavioral problems in children
- Teen counseling
- Family conflicts
- Anger management
- Stress management
- Trauma and PTSD
- Eating disorders
- And more!
Regardless of what you’re going through, a Thriveworks licensed mental health professional in Albuquerque can help you. They’ll dig deeper to find out what the root cause of your concerns are and then provide you with the tools and skills you need to move forward happier and healthier. Every client will receive a unique treatment plan because we understand that no two situations are the same. We are dedicated to providing you with the most well-rounded mental health services possible.
Schedule Online Therapy at Thriveworks Counseling in Albuquerque, NM
Have you been thinking about seeking online therapy, but your nerves get the best of you? Or, is working therapy into your schedule a little too inconvenient? We have a solution for you: online therapy counseling. Online mental health therapy proves to help many people in need of mental health services. And it can help you, too!
If you are in Albuquerque, consider scheduling online therapy at Thriveworks. Our online therapists would love to work with you. To schedule an appointment, all you have to do is call us or use our online booking portal. We are excited to hear from you!