Online Counseling in Rhode Island—Rhode Island Counselors, Therapists
Have you recently developed symptoms of depression? Are you going through a major life change? Are you struggling to manage your stress? Do you and your partner argue too often? Is there something going on in your life that is affecting your mental health? If so, you should consider working with a professional therapist, counselor, or psychologist. There is no reason to feel like you have to tackle the trials and tribulations of life all on your own. These professionals are trained to help you through even the most difficult times.
The advice I’d give to somebody that’s silently struggling is, you don’t have to live that way. You don’t have to struggle in silence. You can be un-silent. You can live well with a mental health condition, as long as you open up to somebody about it, because it’s really important you share your experience with people that you can get the help that you need.”
As Demi Lovato said above, you can benefit greatly from opening up and expressing your feelings with a professional. While your friends and family can provide you with support and assistance during your difficult times, professional counselors can provide you with added tools and skills to overcome your obstacles. If you are looking for a reliable, compassionate online counselor in Rhode Island, consider working with Thriveworks.
What Types of Therapy Can I Get Through Online Counseling?
The only difference between online therapy and in-person therapy is simple: it’s virtual. You can get the same care and benefits from working with a counselor via teletherapy. Here are some of the different areas that we can help you with:
- Anger management
- Grief and loss
- Family turmoil
- Relationship issues
- Eating disorders
- Stress management
- Life coaching
- And more!
We understand that every person’s situation is unique. That’s we help our clients with anything they need. If you think there is something going on in your life that you could benefit from opening up to a counselor about, give Thriveworks Rhode Island a try.
4 Reasons to Try Online Counseling
If you are still trying to decide if online counseling might be the right option for you, consider these four reasons!
- It is effective: You will not be sacrificing quality when choosing to receive online counseling. Evidence proves that online therapy can be just as effective as in-person. You can make meaningful progress either way.
- It’s convenient: There’s nothing more convenient than being able to see your counselor from wherever you are in the world. Plus, you do not have to go out of your way to make it into an office for your session! As long as you have service or an internet connection, we can be where you need us, when you need us.
- It is comfortable: We understand that some people may feel more comfortable speaking with a professional from a space that they feel is safe. You can talk to your counselor from your home, work, car, or even a coffee shop! In addition, some clients feel they are able to open up more when the pressure and anxiety of talking to someone face-to-face is taken away.
- It is affordable: Online counseling is an affordable counseling service. Nowadays most major insurance carriers will cover online counseling services. If yours doesn’t, do not worry. Thriveworks Rhode Island Counseling has affordable out-of-pocket and self-pay options as well. Just speak with us about what option works best for you.
In addition to these great benefits to choosing online counseling, there are two convenient options to choose between. They are:
- Phone Counseling – on the date and time that you scheduled your session, your therapist will call you over the phone. All you have to do is answer! It’s as simple as that.
- Video chat – similarly to phone counseling, you will schedule your appointment on a date and time that works best for you. Well before your scheduled time, you will receive a link that will take you to the video chat. Once it’s time, all you have to do is click the link to get started!
Whatever method you choose, we are dedicated to helping you make the meaningful progress you are looking for.
Work with an Online Counselor at Thriveworks Rhode Island
Did all of that sound exactly like what you have been searching for? Are you ready to get started? Awesome! You can do so right now. All you have to do is call our office to be connected with a scheduling specialist or visit our online booking system. We will get you set up with a skilled, warmhearted counselor who is ready to help you on your journey.
We can’t wait to see what you accomplish.