Gabby was extremely selective when it came to her healthcare providers. She barely trusted her favorite hairdresser with her hair, so how was she going to trust a new therapist with her mind? Whenever she tried to search for a new counselor for her issues with depression and social anxiety, she got overwhelmed by the options. And how would she know who was qualified, and who would keep everything she said confidential? And would the new therapist have experience in the mental health conditions that affected her? Gabby would like to try online therapy, but she didn’t know if she could trust any of the services she always heard advertised on the radio. Where should she turn?
Gabby should turn to Thriveworks in Conroe, TX. All the mental health providers at Thriveworks are fully licensed, extensively trained, and highly qualified to deliver the expert mental health care and psychological support that everyone deserves. Whether you’re struggling with depression, anxiety, substance abuse, an eating disorder, or something else, we have a licensed professional at Thriveworks who can help you navigate your issue and achieve your ultimate goals.
Common Excuses for Avoiding Therapy, and How Online Counseling Can Help
Seeing a therapist for the first time can sometimes feel intimidating. It’s an unfamiliar environment and you don’t know what to expect. Will the sessions be difficult? Will they be effective? Will the therapist like me? It’s not unusual for people to come up with numerous excuses for avoiding getting the professional help they need to overcome their obstacles in life. For example:
- I don’t have time to see a therapist.I’m too busy with work and/or my kids.
At Thriveworks in Conroe, TX, we understand this concern very well. That’s why online counseling can help meet the needs of busy parents and professionals. When you book an online counseling session at Thriveworks, you don’t even have to leave your home to get exceptional mental health care. That means no unnecessary travel, and often no babysitter. You may not even need to take time off work.
- I don’t like going to doctors’ offices. Last time I visited my primary care doctor, I caught a cold.
Online counseling solves that problem! You never have to touch a clinic doorknob or sit in a waiting room.
- I don’t want anyone to know I’m seeing a therapist.There’s very little stigma surrounding mental health care these days, but at Thriveworks in Conroe, TX, we prioritize your privacy. Our online counseling sessions take place over highly secure, HIPAA-compliant video conferencing software. And no one has to see you enter a therapy office.
- Therapy is frustrating to schedule. I might have to wait months for an appointment, and I need help now.At Thriveworks in Conroe, TX, we can usually get you in to see a fully licensed, top-rated mental health provider within 24-48 hours of your initial call. And that includes our licensed psychiatrists, who are notoriously busy. Thanks to online counseling, our providers can schedule appointments when they’re most convenient for you, including evenings and weekends. You may not need to take any time off work.
- Therapy is too expensive.The licensed mental health providers at Thriveworks in Conroe, TX accept most forms of health insurance. This keeps your out-of-pocket costs to a minimum. And because you don’t have to travel to appointments, you can do therapy sessions on your lunch break at work so you don’t have to take off hours to commute to appointments in the middle of the day.
The licensed mental health providers at Thriveworks in Conroe, TX accept most forms of health insurance. This keeps your out-of-pocket costs to a minimum. And because you don’t have to travel to appointments, you can do therapy sessions on your lunch break at work so you don’t have to take off hours to commute to appointments in the middle of the day.
What Can Counselors Treat Online?
Counselors and therapists at Thriveworks in Conroe, TX can treat pretty much every mental health condition, behavioral issue, and conflict online that they can in-person. Our providers can be specialized in helping people with major and mild depression, social anxiety, anorexia, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and a host of other treatable issues. And our licensed psychiatrists can diagnose, treat, and even help prevent mental health conditions online with evidence-based psychotherapy and prescription medication.
Book Your Online Appointment Today with a Licensed Counselor at Thriveworks in Conroe, TX
The mental health providers at Thriveworks in Conroe, TX are always excited to meet new clients and help address their psychological, behavioral, and general life needs. When you call our office during extended business hours, one of our highly trained staff members can schedule you an appointment with a therapist who can begin working with you online or in-person within 24-48 hours. That’s an unprecedented turnaround time for mental health services. Our office can also help you determine whether your health insurance will cover the cost of the session. We like to make our premium care affordable to everyone.
Start your relationship with an exceptional licensed counselor at Thriveworks in Conroe, TX, and get the support you need to help realize your dreams.