Mental health issues can affect different people in different ways. Some people struggle with severe panic attacks and suicidal thoughts while others experience milder but no less significant symptoms.
Maybe you’ve noticed that you’ve lost passion for your career. Perhaps you’ve started to disconnect from your loved ones. Or maybe you’ve been staying in bed longer in the mornings and have started to shirk your responsibilities. While these may not feel like the most severe issues, they can lower your quality of life and cause unnecessary stress and suffering over time.
Online therapy services at Thriveworks in San Rafael, CA make it easy to take the first step on the road to healing. You don’t need to worry about transportation, traffic, or a lengthy commute. You don’t have to worry about feeling intimidated or uncertain about meeting a new therapist in an office environment. All you have to do is pick up the phone or open a live video session to start addressing your issues from home.
While in-person therapy has its time and place, many clients find online counseling to be just as beneficial. If you’re ready to try remote therapy services for yourself, our licensed professionals are standing by and ready to help.
What Online Therapy Services Do You Offer?
Online therapy is very similar to traditional therapy. Instead of meeting in a brick-and-mortar office, clients and therapists simply hold their sessions via video conferencing or over the phone. Since the basis of counseling and therapy is the dialogue between a client and therapist, we’re able to offer a wide variety of counseling services remotely.
Here are some of the most common online therapy services we offer:
- Marriage counseling
- Premarital counseling
- Couples therapy
- Depression and anxiety therapy
- Family and child therapy
- PTSD counseling
- Trauma therapy
- Anger management
- Life coaching
- Substance abuse counseling
- Career counseling
- Grief and loss counseling
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
If you are dealing with any of the issues above, don’t hesitate to reach out to Thriveworks in San Rafael, CA. Our licensed mental health professionals can help you get on the path to a happier, healthier life again.
Reasons to Try Online Therapy at Thriveworks
There are many reasons to try online therapy at Thriveworks:
- It’s more convenient: Remote therapy can be conducted from your home, your office, or on-the-go. This makes it easier to fit counseling into your busy schedule.
- It makes finding an appointment faster: At other practices, it can sometimes take clients weeks to find an appointment with a mental health professional. Not at Thriveworks, though — we offer online therapy appointments on weekdays, weekends, and evenings, and can often get you a same-day or next-day appointment.
- It’s affordable: We accept most major health insurance plans, many of which cover online therapy services. We also have very affordable rates for those paying out of pocket.
- It’s more comfortable for many: Many people who deal with mental health issues experience anxiety when they meet someone new face to face. Online sessions can reduce anxiety and make clients feel more comfortable discussing delicate or difficult topics.
- It’s just as effective as in-person therapy: Studies show the benefits of online therapy services in treating mental health concerns — and many clients actually prefer it!
Speaking with an online counselor can make you feel like you’re taking back your life again. Our licensed therapists can help you improve your mood, strengthen your relationships, and get your passion for life back.
Schedule an Online Counseling Session at Thriveworks, San Rafael, CA
At Thriveworks in San Rafael, CA, our online sessions make it easy to get help. We offer therapy appointments over the phone and by video, whichever is more comfortable and convenient for you. Our offices are open early and stay open late, with weekend appointments available too so you have plenty of scheduling options.
Need something urgent? We can often accommodate same-day and next-day appointments and Thriveworks clients get access to their counselor in between appointments when questions and concerns come up. We also offer a flexible 23.5-hour cancellation policy and accept most insurance plans.
Once you enroll, you’ll get access to our counselor-moderated online discussion forums and exclusive video content to support you on your road to healing. You can leverage the Therapy Buddy app to make your appointments more effective and get a free e-copy of “Leaving Depression Behind: An Interactive, Choose Your Path Book.” You’ll also receive text message support for billing and scheduling questions via our Success Navigator mobile app.
Thriveworks in San Rafael, CA offers evidence-based counseling services for the modern era. Ready to speak with a licensed online therapist? Click our booking widget or give us a call to take the first step and schedule an appointment.