Psychologists in Phoenix, AZ
A lot of us have reservations when it comes to opening up about our mental health. For example, we might feel too nervous or shy to talk about the symptoms of depression that we’ve been experiencing; or we might feel too proud to talk about the stress load we have taken on in the past week. It’s normal and okay to have this internal battle as long as we talk about our mental health problems and reach out for help when we need it.
Some people might insist that they don’t need this mental health help, even if they have been dealing with difficult emotions and symptoms for the past four months. In reality, though, these people could find value in working with a mental health professional, such as a psychologist. These professionals have the necessary knowledge base, skillset, level of training, and experience to help.
The truth is that if you’re struggling mentally or emotionally in any capacity, we recommend that you reach out for mental health help. You don’t have to worry about being judged for coming to see a psychologist at Thriveworks Counseling in Phoenix, AZ. Our psychologists, as well as our counselors and therapists, are dedicated professionals who will be honored to walk with you on your mental health journey. They’ll get to know your specific challenges and then design a personalized treatment plan to best address these challenges.
If you’re interested in working with one of our trusted psychologists, give our office a call or visit our online booking system.
Mental Health Help and Support From Psychologists
As we started to explain above, our psychologists have the ability to help you work through many different challenges or problems that might be negatively affecting your overall well being. The number of problems we might experience on a day to day basis is incalculable. That’s part of being human, right? We struggle. The good news, though, is that there is mental health and support out there to help us through the tough times.
Here is a list of some common problems that are discussed with psychologists and other mental health professionals:
- Mental disorders, like depression, anxiety, and PTSD
- Difficult emotions, like anger, disappointment, and grief
- Relationship problems, like resentment, infidelity, lack of trust, and poor communication
- Family or parenting conflicts, like rebellious teens, trouble conceiving, and bickering siblings
- Stress, at work or at home
- Major life changes, like moving to a new area, going through a divorce, or starting a new career
The psychologists at Thriveworks in Phoenix are happy to help you address the above problems. They understand that every individual’s experience is different: One person’s relationship issues might differ in terms of presentation and resolution from another’s. Your psychologist will take this into account when they design your treatment plan.
Our team members like to take a holistic approach to therapy and strive to understand all factors going into your mental health journey. They will work to understand your needs and goals before they put your plan together. This gives you the best chance at finding success in your therapy trek.
Schedule an Appointment at Thriveworks Counseling in Phoenix, AZ
The Thriveworks team is dedicated to helping the people of Phoenix. We believe that anyone and everyone can benefit from starting a relationship with a skilled, caring counselor, therapist, psychologist, or life coach. And we will do everything we can to accomplish our mission which is to help others live happy, successful lives.
When you call to set up your appointment, our scheduling team will ask you a few general questions and then pair you with the provider who can best help you. Keep in mind that Thriveworks offers premium counseling benefits including:
- Fast scheduling: New clients often meet with their counselor within 24 to 48 hours of calling to schedule their appointment.
- Flexible scheduling options: Clients enjoy flexible scheduling options including weekend sessions, evening sessions, and our regular daytime sessions.
- Innovative technologies: Also, clients get to experience and use our innovative technologies including online counseling options, exclusive video access, e-books, and text support via our success navigator.
To set up your first session, either over video chat, telephone, or in-person, call our office today. We’re here, and we’re ready to get started if you are. We look forward to your call!