Kaylee used to see a therapist once a week, but since her work life has taken over, she no longer has time. While she wants to get back into the routine that she used to know, it doesn’t feel like her schedule can budge. It’s starting to wear on her, especially when her frustration and boredom catch up. Without having the outlet she used to via therapy, Kaylee feels lost.
Kaylee has been doing her best to hold in these feelings, but she knows that isn’t going to last forever; eventually, she’ll need to open up to someone, somehow. Kaylee decided that she should attempt to make time for therapy once again. She knows that she really needs to talk to a mental health professional—and that’s why she’s reaching out to a psychologist to get the help she deserves.
While Kaylee’s situation may not be identical to yours, your mental health may also be struggling and you may be unsure of where to turn. At Thriveworks in Pasadena, TX our psychologists are ready to help you. If you’re interested in discovering the benefits of our mental health services, call our office today to get started.
What Does a Psychologist Do? Can They Help Me?
Psychologists are highly trained and experienced mental health professionals, who often have advanced degrees related to mental health care and its studies. Their primary job is to act as a guide and mediator, talking people through the challenges of daily life. Psychologists often assist in helping to identify triggers and different coping strategies to alleviate issues. Some of the common mental health conditions and concerns that our psychologists can help with include:
- Difficulty processing a divorce or breakup
- Self-esteem issues
- Relationship problems
- Child or teen behavioral issues
- The loss of a friend or family member
- Financial or work-related stress
- And many other conditions and life situations
At Thriveworks in Pasadena, TX our psychologists can also help those with friendship, family, or relationship issues to improve their connections with family, couples, or friendship counseling and therapy. Regardless of where you all live, you can attend sessions together virtually, and talk to your shared psychologist about the issues that are affecting your connection. Attending sessions with the ones you love can help you all to improve your:
- Romantic relationships or marital problems
- Family relationships
- Ability to set and hold healthy boundaries in different scenarios
- Emotional regulation (in anger management or grief counseling)
- Communication skills and ability to compromise
Connect Virtually with Online Counseling
At Thriveworks in Pasadena, TX our psychologists are also available virtually through our online counseling services. It’s easier than ever to find time to meet with your psychologists when you can connect with them from home, on the go, or while traveling. Online counseling could also be an attractive option if you’re looking to:
- Avoid any anxiety you may feel while attending in-person sessions.
- Engage with your therapist over the phone or through video as you both explore the sources and effects of your anxiety, sadness, relationship issues, and more.
- Meet with your therapist anywhere, as long as you have a solid internet connection and a private space to speak during your session.
Online counseling is also a great way for those with young children, odd work schedules, or health-related issues to still get access to their psychologist without having to compromise or commute to a physical location.
Book a Therapy Session with a Thriveworks Psychologist in Pasadena, TX
If you’re ready to find relief by teaming up with one of our psychologists, call our office to get started with the signup process. Someone from our scheduling support team will be available to help; and with their assistance seven days a week, you can easily set up your insurance, book your first appointment, and find the right psychologist, without stressing out. And once you’ve become a Thriveworks client, you’ll be able to access our exclusive benefits, including:
- Email access to your provider outside of sessions as needed
- Online therapy options
- The digital edition of “Leaving Depression Behind” and other electronic mental health resources
- Our Therapy Buddy app—a great way to measure your progress as you advance through therapy or psychiatric care
- Evening and weekend scheduling availability
Take the time to consider if you’re ready to explore new territory with a psychologist at Thriveworks in Pasadena, TX. From relationship troubles to personal fears and anxieties, psychologists can help with all sorts of troubles. Plus, just having someone to talk to feels good. With the assistance of a mental health professional at Thriveworks, you can become better equipped to handle life’s ups and downs. Our psychologists in Pasadena, TX will partner with you to help address and manage the mental health concerns and conditions affecting your quality of life.