Online Counseling in Norfolk, VA—Therapists, Counselors, Psychologists, and Coaches
Life is full of laughter, days of sunshine, and lots of love… but life is also cloudy, ugly, and full of conflict. It all depends on the day and there’s nothing you can do to prevent the ups and downs. Whether you’re struggling to communicate with your family, you can’t see eye to eye with your partner, your anxiety is worse than normal, or you just experienced a great loss, you could benefit from working with a trusted mental health professional. You don’t have to let the stressors of life control you. Take back the reigns.
No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. –Barbara de Angelis
Just like the quote stated, you have the power to change your situation. Sometimes that can be hard, especially when you have a busy schedule and haven’t prioritized your mental health. However, being healthy mentally is very important and here at Thriveworks Norfolk, our online therapists and counselors want to help you achieve that. Online counseling offers comfort, convenience, flexibility, and more benefits that you don’t always find in traditional in-person counseling. If you’re going through something and feel like you could benefit from speaking with a counselor, therapist, or coach, reach out to our office today. We’d love to help.
Why Choose Online Therapy?
Online counseling proves to help people improve their mental health with the services they have been looking for. If you have been searching for a dedicated, caring, and compassionate therapist or counselor in your area, look no further. Thriveworks Norfolk Counseling has online psychologists who are available and ready to help you now. Here are some benefits of online therapy:
- It’s effective: You don’t have to worry about receiving less quality care by choosing online counseling rather than in-person. You can still make the same meaningful progress via telephone or video chat.
- It’s more comfortable: You can attend your sessions from virtually anywhere you want, including comfortable options like in your bed, on your couch, etc.
- It’s convenient: As we briefly touched on, online therapy offers convenience that most appointments don’t. You don’t have to drive to the office to meet with your Thriveworks Norfolk counselor. You can be in your car, on your lunch break, cooking dinner, or at your local coffee shop.
- It’s affordable: Online counseling is just as affordable as in-person counseling. Also, most insurance companies now cover online therapy sessions. In addition, Thriveworks Norfolk has affordable self-pay options for you, too.
There are many other great benefits to online counseling that you’ll experience when you choose to work with one of our skilled psychologists. You won’t have to worry about missing appointments due to traffic or the weather or even if you go on vacation. Our goal is to help you when and where you need it.
What Services are Provided Through Online Counseling
Like we briefly touched on before, online counseling can help you through many of life’s ups and downs. If there is something you are struggling to cope with, manage, or overcome, you’re in the right place. Thriveworks Norfolk offers a wide range of services, including:
- Anxiety therapy
- Depression therapy
- Life coaching
- Trauma and PTSD therapy
- Child therapy
- Marriage counseling
- Couples therapy
- Addiction counseling
- Eating disorder counseling
- Family therapy
- Divorce therapy
- Career coaching
- Grief and loss counseling
If you are wondering if online counseling can help you, the answer is yes! Our psychologists are skilled, trained, and dedicated to providing you with client-focused care that is specific to your goals and needs. When you are ready to start a relationship with one of our providers, we’ll be here.
Online Therapy at Thriveworks Norfolk, VA
Are you looking for therapy in Norfolk? Do you have a busy schedule and don’t have time for another appointment? Consider working with an online counselor or therapist at Thriveworks Norfolk. You can choose between two convenient options:
- Phone Counseling – your therapist will call you at your designated appointment time
- Video Chat Counseling – you will receive a link prior to your appointment time that will take you to your video chat session
If you are ready to get started, give us a call and one of our scheduling specialists will help you get set up with an appointment time that works best for you. We do not operate with a waitlist so you can be sure to get into a session quickly, in some cases less than 24 hours of your initial call. We also have flexible scheduling options and have session times on the weekends and in the evenings, in addition to our regular daytime hours. We can’t wait to work with you.