We are currently accepting applications for Licensed Clinicians in Las Vegas, NV
- Join a team of skilled, caring mental health professionals
- Work in a clinical office where you are empowered to grow
- Enjoy flexible work schedules and a calm, modern environment
There has never been a better time to join the Thriveworks team in Las Vegas, NV. We are currently looking for clinicians who are fully licensed to practice in the State of Nevada as an LMFT, LCSW, or LCPC. We offer a competitive salary structure and allow clinicians to set schedules that work for them. We are a family-friendly environment and require our team to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
We believe clinicians thrive best when they are free from the excessive paperwork, phone calls, scheduling, billing, and other administrative tasks that take valuable time away from providing clinical services. We invest heavily in providing a comfortable setting in which to provide psychotherapy and assessment. This includes a great location, marketing, scheduling, billing, and technology that works to make your life easier.
- Fully licensed in Nevada to practice as an LMFT, LCSW, or LCPC
- Practices individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, or another form of therapy within the scope of practice
- Is energetic and contagiously happy
- Contributes positively to a fun, comfortable environment
- Maintains clinical excellent and offers a personalized experience to clients
- Feels comfortable using technology to complete clinical documentation and communicate with other staff members
- We will market your services online and in the community to help you build your caseload
- Limited administrative duties, so you can focus on clinical care
- Credentialing expenses are covered
- Out-patient work environment
How to Apply
If you are a skilled, caring mental health professional who is passionate about helping others, we want to meet you.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. To read more about Thriveworks, visit our about page. And to learn more about our vision and core values, visit our mission page.