Online Counseling in Cincinnati, OH
When was the last time you checked in with yourself to see how you are doing? Today? Last week? Last month? Last year?
When we are struggling with a physical problem, like chronic headaches or the flu, we don’t bat an eye at scheduling an appointment with a doctor. We listen to our bodies and take care of them when something is wrong. So why don’t we normally do the same when it comes to our mental health?
If your stress is taking a toll on you or if the bickering between you and your partner is becoming too much to handle, reach out for help. You wouldn’t let a headache go on for days without trying to take care of it, so make sure you prioritize your mental wellbeing just the same.
Ask yourself how you’re really doing. Is there anything you’d like to change, improve on, or overcome? Counselors, therapists, and psychologists all have unique skills, training, and experience to help people with all of these problems.
If you’re tired of sweeping your emotions under the rug and pushing your mental wellbeing aside, consider working with an online counselor at Thriveworks Counseling in Cincinnati, OH. Our providers can help you work through many of your life issues, all from the comfort and convenience of your own home. When you’re ready to get started, just give our office a call.
Online Counseling at Thriveworks: Made For You
Have you tried looking for a counselor or therapist that checks all of your boxes? Are you tired of being put on waitlist after waitlist? At Thriveworks Counseling in Cincinnati, we understand that frustration. That’s why we only employ the best licensed mental health professionals and will never put you on a waitlist. Our online therapists and counselors tailor everything they do around you, your needs, and your schedule.
The one major difference between traditional therapy in-person and online counseling is the fact that online counseling isn’t in the office. You can meet with your mental health provider from your home, office, or even your favorite quiet book store. You can choose between two effective options, which are:
- Video Chat Counseling: Talk to your counselor via video chat! All you have to do is click the link that will be provided to you prior to your appointment time.
- Telephone Counseling: At your scheduled appointment time, your counselor will give you a call. Just pick up the phone and you’re all set.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to work with a marriage and family therapist, life coach, depression counselor, or other licensed therapists. We can help you through all of your mental health issues through the click of a button.
Different Online Counseling Services
As we briefly touched on earlier, online counseling at Thriveworks in Cincinnati covers a multitude of areas. From mental illnesses to life coaching help, we have you covered. Your licensed counselor will work with you to identify the factors that play into the challenges you’re facing to create a plan of action that is custom to you.
Some of the areas we help our clients include:
- Depression therapy
- Anxiety therapy
- Life coaching
- Eating disorder therapy
- Grief and loss counseling
- Marriage counseling
- Couples therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Child therapy
- Teen counseling
- Family therapy
- Career coaching
Regardless of the problem you’re having, one of our counselors can provide you with the guidance and support you need. Depending on what you’re coming to Thriveworks for, your counselor may utilize cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), narrative therapy, psychotherapy, art therapy, management techniques, and more.
Our goal is to provide you with the mental health services you need to overcome your hardships and move forward happier and healthier. A life with less stress and difficulties is possible. All you have to do is get on a phone call or live chat with one of our licensed professional counselors.
The Benefits of Online Counseling
Online counseling has a wide variety of benefits. To name a few, the added benefits include:
- Comfortability: One of the greatest perks is how comfortable online therapy is. Some people may feel pressure when sitting in a room with their therapist for the first time. You might feel nervous or awkward. Online therapy takes away that traditional in-person aspect and allows some of our clients to open up quicker than they would otherwise.
- Convenience: You can have your appointment virtually anywhere! In your car on the way home, during your lunch break, after dinner, curled up on your couch, and more.
- Effectiveness: Some might think that online counseling would be less effective than in-person counseling. However, that’s not the case. You can make the same meaningful progress over the phone or via video as you would sitting in an office.
- Affordability: Luckily, with the growing increase of teletherapy, most health insurances cover online counseling. At Thriveworks in Cincinnati, we accept most major insurance carriers. In addition, we offer easy and affordable self-payment options.
Additional benefits like flexible scheduling and access to your provider between sessions are included when you choose Thriveworks. Once you start online counseling, you’ll understand just how beneficial counseling and therapy can be.
Start a Relationship with an Online Counselor at Thriveworks in Cincinnati, OH
If you’re ready to start on the path of better living, you’re in the right place. To schedule your first appointment, you can visit our online booking portal or you can give our office a call. We have exceptional customer service, flexible scheduling options, and same- and next-day appointments.
You deserve to live the life you want. Let us help you get there.