Online Counseling in Utah—Utah Therapists and Counselors
Nick battled cancer for almost 4 years and is now luckily 5 years cancer-free. The time Nick battled cancer was not only monumental because of how hard he had to fight, but because of the years of his young adult life that he lost. Now as a working adult, he struggles to cope with how far behind he is than his co-workers and friends. He was able to keep up with his college course work from home but missed out on campus activities, the ability to make friends, and learn from his peers. Although it’s been 5 years, he’s still struggling with coming to terms with what he went through and missed out on.
Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” – Celine Dion
Like Nick, you may be going through difficult emotions because of something from your past or present. Because Nick never realized that after he became cancer-free, he would still be suffering from the effects of it. He didn’t know mental health would be one of them. If you have something that you are going through in your life or need help overcoming difficult emotions, consider working with an online therapist at Thriveworks Utah. We have a dedicated team of therapists who have the training and experience needed to help you through all of life’s challenges.
Why Work with an Online Counselor?
There are so many reasons why someone may seek out the help of an online counselor rather than seeing one in-person. Maybe you are very busy with balancing your work and home life and you do not have time to travel. Maybe you are unable to leave your home due to a disability. Or maybe you just simply prefer it! Here are some great reasons to choose online counseling with Thriveworks Utah:
- Convenience: Choosing to receive counseling online is very convenient. You do not have to worry about rushing to your appointment after work and beating traffic, rescheduling due to weather, or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Comfort: Another great benefit is comfortability. If you feel most at ease at a special spot in your home, you can speak with your counselor from there! Almost anywhere you can have your session. Even from the coffee shop around the corner.
- Affordable: We accept most major insurance carriers at Thriveworks Utah! However, if your insurance carrier doesn’t cover your sessions, or if you don’t have insurance, don’t worry. We have great self-payment options available to you.
In addition to those great benefits, we also offer two different types of teletherapy. Not only do you get to have counseling at your fingertips, but you also get to choose how. Here are our options:
- Telephone Counseling: As the name implies, this option allows you to speak with your therapist over the phone. At your chosen appointment time, you will receive a call and all you have to do is answer!
- Virtual Counseling: Much like telephone counseling, virtual counseling allows you to speak with your counselor on an electronic device. Prior to your appointment, you will receive a link for your video chat. Once it’s time, you just click the link and you are ready to go.
There are so many different great benefits to speaking with an online counselor other than the ones we listed. If you feel like this would be something you could get a lot out of, reach out to us today.
Can Online Counseling Work for Me?
The short answer: yes! Any type of therapy you could receive in-person, you can receive online. We have a team of dedicated counselors and therapists who specialize in many different areas. Some examples of different things we can help you with are:
- Eating disorders
- Stress management
- Grief and loss
- Martial problems
- Anger management
- Life coaching
- Learning disabilities
- Family therapy
There are many different reasons why you could seek the help of a licensed professional. These are just a few! You can get started with online counseling right here, right now. We can get you set up with a skilled, understanding counselor who can address all of your concerns.
Schedule an Online Counseling Session at Thriveworks Utah
We have a wide range of availability for our clients here at Thriveworks Utah. In addition to our regular daytime hours, we also offer evening and weekend hours. To continue to show our dedication to our clients, we do not operate on a waitlist. When you call to schedule your appointment, we often can get you in in less than 24 hours. We understand how important mental health is. That is why we pride ourselves on getting our clients the help and support they need when and wherever they need it. Call us today to get started.