Jesse recently lost his emotional support animal, a five-year-old chocolate lab, named Gus to cancer. They’d shared an unbelievably close bond—one that had helped Jesse make his way through college. Gus couldn’t talk with him, but just his mere presence alone helped Jesse more than many people’s well-intentioned words. Now with his best friend gone, Jesse isn’t sure what to do.
Thankfully, Jesse works from home, so he’s managed well enough by himself so far. But it feels too soon to get another animal–so Jesse is wondering if he should confide in a mental health professional. He’s not interested in commuting to a brick-and-mortar office without Gus right now, so Jesse wants to talk virtually with an online counselor or therapist. While he still feels anxious and alone without his companion, Jesse knows that being able to get treatment from his home could make a big difference.
Your situation may not be identical to Jesse’s, but the fact remains that online therapy and counseling is the modern choice for mental health care. And at Thriveworks in San Francisco, CA, our team of mental health professionals can help you virtually, by phone or by video call. Whatever your online counseling or therapy needs are, Thriveworks can help you reach your mental health goals with our virtual services.
How Does Online Therapy and Counseling Work?
Online therapy and counseling with Thriveworks in San Francisco, CA has all the benefits of attending an in-person session, without you having to leave the comfort of your home, office, or travel destination. It’s common to have reservations about scheduling virtually, but rest assured that our online therapy and counseling services are:
- Safe: Our online therapy sessions follow HIPAA guidelines to protect your privacy and information. You can rest assured that Thriveworks values your safety and privacy as much as we do your mental health.
- Effective: Our online therapy is just as effective for many of our clients as in-person sessions are. Though preference for either will vary between individuals, online therapists still provide the same level of care and support
Our providers are trained to listen to you and to address your concerns and mental health needs as an individual. It’s normal to feel apprehensive about seeking mental health services, but the fact remains that our online counselors and therapists are here to help you succeed. You won’t be judged or chastised for seeking assistance.
What Are the Benefits of Talking to an Online Therapist at Thriveworks?
Our modern lives are stressful, hectic, and filled to the brim with obligations and time commitments that leave us feeling drained. With online therapy and counseling at Thriveworks in San Francisco, CA you can:
- Avoid any potential anxiety you have about talking with your therapist in person
- Access the mental health services you need, even if there aren’t any therapists in your immediate area
- Find time in your schedule to attend appointments
- Get relationship, friendship, or family counseling, no matter where all of you live
Meeting virtually may be a way for you to open up about the things that are bothering you most. When you talk with a provider at Thriveworks, they’ll be able to spot any developing or potential mental health conditions and disorders as only a mental health professional can. Online counseling and therapy can help you manage conditions such as:
- Social anxiety
- Eating disorders
- And many other mental health concerns
Schedule Online Therapy at Thriveworks in San Francisco, CA
When you contact Thriveworks, you’ll be opening the door to our next-level therapy and counseling services that thousands of other people across the country have already discovered. So call our office today to start prioritizing your mental health. Our scheduling specialists can help you with the process—they’re available seven days a week so everything from setting up your insurance, to booking the perfect virtual session time is made easy.
And you’ll get to take advantage of our exclusive benefits, including:
- Access to your provider as needed in-between appointments
- Our 24/7 life coach Q/A
- Scheduling availability for weekends and evenings
- A free digital copy of our book, “Leaving Depression Behind”, an invaluable guide to addressing your mental health needs
- Flexible cancellation options
Better mental health can become a reality for you—reach out to Thriveworks in San Francisco, CA to take the first step towards relief. While it’s normal to be nervous about talking to a therapist or counselor about the concerns you have, our providers are committed to helping you achieve your goals and enjoy a higher quality of life. With the security, convenience, and flexibility of online counseling and therapy, there’s never been a better time to prioritize your needs and get the help you deserve.