Pooler, GA—Life Coaching
Jenny feels that her life is stagnant. She’s worked in the same coffee shop for 5 years, lived in the same apartment for two, and maintained the same daily schedule (for the most part) for a year and a half. While she likes routine and stability, she feels that her life is missing a few essential pieces: growth, excitement, meaning. Finally, Jenny decides to do something about her discontentment—she schedules an appointment with a life coach.
A life coach is someone who counsels others on personal growth and fulfillment. After Jenny explained her problem to her life coach, she realized that this “problem” presented an opportunity. She could reach greater happiness and fulfillment—and her life coach helped her figure out how. Jenny came to the conclusion that it was time to leave her job at the coffee shop. Though she adored it, she wanted to get back into marketing, which she studied in college. Jenny also decided that it was time to explore somewhere new; she packed up her old apartment and found a place to live in a new city where she’d begin her job search too.
“Simply put, coaching is where you work with someone
to connect with yourself, redesign your environment and your life,
and then take action to implement it.” –Emma Louise Elsey
The life coaches at Thriveworks Pooler help many different people, just like Jenny, on a day-to-day basis. Their job is to help their clients who lack happiness, fulfillment, and success in life. They help clients navigate big or scary changes, succeed in new jobs or places, and ultimately provide them with the utmost support in any area their client needs. If this sounds like something you could benefit from, reach out to Thriveworks Pooler.
What Do Life Coaches Do? How Can They Help?
Life coaches are on a mission to guide and support their clients. It’s as simple as that. These professionals differ from counselors in that they focus on personal development. For example, Jenny’s life coach (mentioned above) helped her identify beneficial life changes. The life coaches at Thriveworks want you to find value in their services, too. Here’s how they can prove beneficial:
- They will provide the support and guidance you need.
- They can help you determine what your life is missing.
- They will assist you with setting and obtaining goals.
- They will keep you accountable for those goals, too!
- They can encourage you to stay on track.
- They can help you achieve a greater inner confidence.
- They can lead you toward greater happiness.
How Life Coaching Works: Important Skills and Roles
You might be curious as to how life coaching works. Why is it so successful? The life coaches at Thriveworks Pooler possess skills and experience that help them help their clients. Working with a life coach is different from talking to a friend. Let’s take a closer look at two big reasons life coaching is successful:
- Expertise: Life coaches have pertinent skills that allow them to help their clients reach greater happiness and success. They are experts at guiding their clients toward their goals, from identifying what goals will benefit them to actually achieving these goals. It’s similar to working with a personal trainer! But in all areas of your life.
- Accountability: Another major reason life coaching proves valuable to many is that it truly keeps you accountable. Sometimes people recruit friends or family members to keep them accountable and on track with their goals, but often, this proves unsuccessful either right from the get-go or later down the line. A life coach at Thriveworks Pooler will make it their mission to keep you accountable.
Life coaching has proven to benefit many people, of whom are looking for creating a better life for themselves. If you are interested, your life coach will analyze your unique situation, understand your goals, and help you create a happier, healthier life.
Set Up a Life Coaching Session at Thriveworks Pooler
Are you hoping to get more out of life than you are currently? Do you feel stuck? Do you want to live better? Consider working with a life coach at Thriveworks Pooler. They can help you find the greater success and fulfillment you seek. To get started, just give us a call—a scheduling specialist will ask you a few general questions and then help you set up an appointment with a skilled, caring life coach. The process is as simple as that. We hope to hear from you soon.