Counseling is a powerful passage for exploring and improving your mental health. It can help you better understand your emotions, including how to cope, manage, and communicate these feelings; it can help you better resolve arguments with your loved ones as well as other relationship issues; it can help you better manage stress and eliminate certain unnecessary stressors from your life; it can help you work through and understand any symptoms of depression, anxiety, or another mental illness; it can help you accomplish many different goals, of which ultimately enable you to live a happier, more successful life.
That’s the goal here at Thriveworks Mississippi: We want to help people live happy, successful lives. And we tackle this mission by setting people up with skilled, caring mental health professionals who can help their clients with their unique challenges. Now, Thriveworks Mississippi also helps people live better by offering additional counseling benefits, including flexible online counseling opportunities.
We’ve seen a need for online counseling, which offers greater convenience and comfort in counseling, without sacrificing the many benefits that one receives in working with a mental health counselor. That’s why we function entirely online and offer both telephone counseling and video counseling options at Thriveworks Mississippi. If you’re interested in working with an online counselor, contact our office. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Which Online Counseling Option Is Right for Me?
Both telephone counseling and video therapy are viable options if you’re wanting to start online counseling. Now, you might prefer one over the other, depending on what your specific needs and inclinations are. For example, telephone counseling might be the better option for you if you’d like a greater level of anonymity in counseling. If, however, you like that face-to-face interaction that you can get in video therapy, this might be the better option for you. If you just aren’t sure, that’s okay too. You are more than welcome to give both a try at Thriveworks Mississippi Counseling.
Now, here’s a little bit about each, so that you can make an informed decision on which online counseling option you’d like to try first:
- Telephone counseling: Telephone counseling is probably just as you imagine it. You’ll simply talk to your counselor over the phone, rather than coming into the office for your appointment. They will call you at the time of your scheduled session! Make sure you have access to a phone and service or internet—you’re all set!
- Video counseling: Video counseling is also rather simple and straightforward. Instead of going into the office or talking to your counselor over the phone, you’ll meet with them over video chat. They will send you a secure video link when you schedule your session. Then, at the time of your session, you’ll simply click that link to enter the video chat room! Make sure you have access to a computer or another device as well as reliable internet connection.
If you’re ready to schedule an appointment for telephone or video counseling, reach out to Thriveworks Mississippi Counseling today. We’re ready for you.
What Exactly Can I Accomplish in Online Counseling?
Think of everything that you can accomplish with a counselor. Earlier, we listed a few goals that you can achieve in counseling including:
- Better understanding and working through emotions
- Resolving arguments and other relationship issues
- Managing and eliminating stress
- Working through and understanding symptoms of mental illness
There are many other goals you can achieve with the help and support of a counselor, too. Keep in mind that the counselors at Thriveworks Mississippi Counseling create a personalized treatment plan for every client they work with. This means that they determine what will best help someone only after getting to know them and what their needs are.
The counselors at Thriveworks Mississippi Counseling are more than happy and ready to help you. If you’ve determined a need or even just an interest in working with a counselor, we’d love to talk with you.
Stop the Search: Schedule Online Counseling at Thriveworks Mississippi
What are you waiting for? The benefits that you can find in online counseling are invaluable. And you can start experiencing them today. All you have to do is call to schedule your appointment. Our scheduling team is ready to assist you and pair you with a counselor who has the skills, training, and experience to help.
Contact our office today to schedule your first session. We look forward to it!