Location: Lynchburg, VA
Posted: June 9, 2015
Thriveworks is currently seeking an energetic and high-potential web developer to join its team within the Marketing Department in our Lynchburg area based office.
An ideal candidate will be a recent graduate or looking for an entry level position in Web Development. They will be involved in the creation and support of all of Thriveworks websites and other online marketing and communication efforts. This person must be passionate to learn about Web Development and serious about furthering their career in this dynamic field.
Thriveworks has a rigorous screening process for new employees. We look for outstanding achievements, above-average educational credentials and additional professional accolades. We spend time getting to know every potential team member, making sure they are a good fit for the Thriveworks model of practice and will fit within the greater Thriveworks community. We offer competitive compensation. Benefits include health, dental, and 401-K retirement plans.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Development, Design or related field: without degree, at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Self starting with great time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and critical thinking skills
Additional Skills Appreciated But Not Required:
- Experience working with WordPress and WP Multisite
- Competent in editing code in text editor: Coder, Espresso, etc
How to Apply:
Explore the latest mental wellness tips and discussions, delivered straight to your inbox.
Start a Relationship with An Exceptional Counselor
- Skilled and caring professional counselors
- Accepting all major and most insurances
- High-touch customer service & premium benefits
- Same- or next-day appointments
- Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations