Ira Glass talks about the evolution of working in a creative field, having good taste, and understanding how to deal with being disappointed by your own work early in your career. Ira also discusses the importance of accepting that it’s okay to be your own worst critic, thinking your work is terrible at certain times in your career, and understanding that it’s the best way to grow as a creative professional. And remember to listen to the imaginary purple cow that’s always standing next you. The purple cow knows all.
Let’s keep in touch! Sign up to receive our newsletter:
Start a Relationship with An Exceptional Counselor
- Skilled and caring professional counselors
- Accepting all major and most insurances
- High-touch customer service & premium benefits
- Same- or next-day appointments
- Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations