YouTube channel Mind, the mental health charity asked Mind Media Award Winner (http://mind.org.uk/awards) and Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams about why positive portrayals of mental health in TV drama are important for people with mental health problems. Maisie believes that discussing mental health issues in pop culture actually helps open dialogue and encourages people with mental health problems to seek help.
Let’s keep in touch! Sign up to receive our newsletter:
Start a Relationship with An Exceptional Counselor
- Skilled and caring professional counselors
- Accepting all major and most insurances
- High-touch customer service & premium benefits
- Same- or next-day appointments
- Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations