Location: Lynchburg, VA
Posted: August 7, 2015
Lynchburg, VA, based healthcare company is seeking a Full-Time, medical professional to join our team!
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Can substitute bachelor’s degree for an associate’s degree in healthcare administration with 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of credentialing and provider enrollment processes
- Familiarity with credentialing software
- Must possess the ability to multitask and handle a fast-paced environment
- Maintain provider credentialing files
- Ensure monthly updates of clinician’s licenses and insurance
- Provide excellent customer service to clinicians and insurance providers
- Duties can include but not limited to: making copies, preparing mailings, auditing clinician profiles, faxing and scanning
- Assist Head of Credentialing with additional duties and responsibilities
- An above average aptitude with internet/computer use
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Must be very detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Manage workflow to meet deadlinesv
- Must be self-starting, able to work well independently (and as part of a team)
- Must act, speak, and dress professionally
- Must have healthcare experience
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging, welcoming, and rewarding place to work.
Like us on Facebook.