Dear Valued Clients,
At Thriveworks, the health of our clients and team members is paramount. We are following safety protocols provided by the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as complying with the various state and local regulations. More specifically, we are encouraging use of our online counseling services as well as implementing enhanced safety measures at our offices, including:
- Clients are asked to wait in their cars until the time of their sessions
- Clients are asked not to bring anyone with them who is not receiving services
- We have reduced seating in our waiting rooms to promote social distancing (in case the need arises to use the waiting room)
- Clinicians and clients are encouraged to wear face masks (if not already required by local/state policies)
- Clinicians are instructed to keep 6 feet distance between themselves and their clients during session
- Clinicians are instructed to clean their offices’ surfaces with disinfectant immediately following every session
- Hand sanitizer is provided in each waiting room
- A professional cleaning service regularly deep-cleans our offices
If a clinician or client is feeling sick, they are asked to stay home and get tested for COVID-19, and may not return until they either receive a negative test result or 14 days have passed. If a clinician or client tests positive for COVID-19, the office will immediately close and will not reopen until it has been deep-cleaned/disinfected.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask your counselor.
We are here to help!
Your Team @ Thriveworks