Part Time Licensed Therapist
Thriveworks is currently seeking Licensed Clinicians to provide a mix of telehealth and face-to-face sessions in Riverside, CA.
Thriveworks is a clinician-founded national private practice group with locations in 48 states. Our mission is to help people live happy, successful lives, and we believe that client accessibility, integrity, and quality care are what is most important. A career at Thriveworks isn't just about finding a job that pays the bills. It's about helping others, joining a community, and learning to thrive both personally and professionally.
What We Give (even for part-time):
- Guaranteed pay with Annual Increases and Bonus Opportunities
- Paid orientation, Monthly Professional Development and PTO
- Flexibility with your schedule - we're open 7am-10pm (seven days a week)
- No required call, No Show Protection
- Full clinical caseload typically established within the first 90 days (after credentialing, which we cover!)
- Group health and dental, disability, life, and liability insurance options
- A W2 Model & a 401k program with a 3% employer match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Access to "motivated" patient population, and opportunities for professional growth
- Support team for scheduling and client service with extended hours
- Customized Marketing
- Autonomy, but with access to case consultation groups
- Legal Support such as Malpractice Coverage
- Up to $68,100 for Independently Licensed Master's Level Clinicians
- Up to $85,200 for Licensed Clinical Psychologists
One of the following independent licenses in California:
- LCSW or LMFT or LPCC
- Licensed Clinical Psychologists (PhD or PsyD)
What We Need:
- Behavioral Health Generalists - willing to see couples (we provide training!)
- Self guided determination to complete your notes inside of 24 hours
- Strong character matters - integrity, honesty, adaptability and quality of care to name a few
- Individuals who enjoy being a part of team and working together to professionally develop
Interested in joining Team Thriveworks? We’re thrilled to meet you!
With job scams becoming more and more frequent, here's how to know you're speaking with a real member of our team:
- Our recruiters and other team members will only email you from an "@thriveworks.com" email address.
- Our interviews will take place over Google Meet (not Microsoft Teams or Zoom).
- We will never ask you to purchase or send us equipment.
If you see a job scam related to Thriveworks, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are our most valuable assets. We embrace and encourage differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, national origin, physical and mental ability, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We encourage and welcome diverse candidates to apply for any position you are qualified for to bring your unique perspective to our team.
To be America’s most valued mental healthcare company, where our teams can fulfill their purpose and do their best work, where clients are treated with warmth and respect, and where communities benefit from access to high-quality care to heal and thrive in life.