LCSW Supervisee in Social Work - Full time Hybrid
Thriveworks Counseling is seeking individuals pursuing Virginia State Licensure as a LCSW in Virginia Beach, VA.
Thriveworks is a clinician-founded national private practice group with locations in 48 states. Our mission is to help people live happy, successful lives, and we believe that client accessibility, integrity, and quality care are what is most important. We put a lot of emphasis on the thought that—for our clinical team to be accessible to clients—we must fully support our clinicians by allowing them to do what they are trained to do. We operate under the idea that we are most successful by focusing on one job and being great at that job.
- A graduate of an approved 60-credit hour program
- Approved by the board as a Supervisee in Social Work
- Graduate or post-graduate work experience in a counseling setting treating depression and anxiety required.
- Graduate or post-graduate work experience independently conducting intakes and diagnosing according to the DSM under a licensed supervisor.
What We Need:
- Full-time availability (30 hours/week – 25 client visits with 5 hours administrative time including supervisory meetings).
- Must reside within 45 minutes of the office location. Ability to work in the office for the probationary period and then work a hybrid model (50% in office and 50% remote).
- Flexibility in your work schedule
What We Give:
- FREE group and individual clinical supervision provided
- A W2 employment model with guaranteed pay including paid orientation, no show protection, annual pay increases and additional bonus opportunities.
- Flexibility with scheduling - we’re open 7am-10pm (seven days a week)
- Full clinical caseload typically established within the first 30 - 45 days.
- Benefits that include group health. Dental and vision, disability, life, and liability insurance options, 401K program with a 3% employer match, malpractice insurance and PTO.
- Amazing team culture and clinical support with monthly in-house professional development, career advancement opportunities, autonomy, but with access to case consultation groups.
- No required on-call
- Support team for scheduling, billing, client services, and customized marketing
Compensation: This is a Fee for Service position, earning potential is $45,000 - $55,000 (could vary based on # of sessions and bonus opportunities). Your recruiter will discuss total compensation during the interview.
A career at Thriveworks isn’t just about finding a job that pays the bills. It’s about helping others, joining a community, and learning to thrive both personally and professionally. We believe that the success of our employees is just as important as the success of our organization — in fact, they go hand in hand.
So, what do you say? Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today.
Interested in joining Team Thriveworks? We’re thrilled to meet you!
With job scams becoming more and more frequent, here's how to know you're speaking with a real member of our team:
- Our recruiters and other team members will only email you from an "@thriveworks.com" email address.
- Our interviews will take place over Google Meet (not Microsoft Teams or Zoom).
- We will never ask you to purchase or send us equipment.
If you see a job scam related to Thriveworks, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are our most valuable assets. We embrace and encourage differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, national origin, physical and mental ability, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We encourage and welcome diverse candidates to apply for any position you are qualified for to bring your unique perspective to our team.
Apply for LCSW Supervisee in Social Work - Full time Hybrid
To be America’s most valued mental healthcare company, where our teams can fulfill their purpose and do their best work, where clients are treated with warmth and respect, and where communities benefit from access to high-quality care to heal and thrive in life.