Dialect coach Erik Singer takes a look at idiolects, better known as the specific way one individual speaks. In order to explain this complicated concept, Erik analyzes some actors playing real people. Just how close was Jamie Foxx’s Ray Charles? What about Cate Blanchett’s portrayal of Bob Dylan? Is Daniel Day-Lewis’ Lincoln accurate? And if you’ve never seen Justin Timberlake’s John Mayer impersonation, I highly recommend it.
Let’s keep in touch! Sign up to receive our newsletter:
Start a Relationship with An Exceptional Counselor
- Skilled and caring professional counselors
- Accepting all major and most insurances
- High-touch customer service & premium benefits
- Same- or next-day appointments
- Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations