Existential dread, anxiety, or anguish is a term that is synonymous among existentialist thinkers. While it is commonly thought to be a feeling arising from the experience of human freedom and responsibility, it can also lead to depressive feelings and thoughts. YouTube channel Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshel explores how our brains comprehend the massive numbers of our universe and how to better comprehend our time on Earth. Not only is the video visually stimulating, but it might help with feelings of existential dread.
Let’s keep in touch! Sign up to receive our newsletter:
Start a Relationship with An Exceptional Counselor
- Skilled and caring professional counselors
- Accepting all major and most insurances
- High-touch customer service & premium benefits
- Same- or next-day appointments
- Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations