Thank you for your interest
in a career with Thriveworks.
We welcome you to our online employment application service and feel you have made an outstanding choice in seeking employment at Thriveworks.
You can search and apply for jobs at your own convenience. New positions are posted as soon as they become available.
Thriveworks has a rigorous screening process for new employees. We look for outstanding achievements, above-average educational credentials and additional professional accolades. Finally, we spend time getting to know every potential team member, making sure they are a good fit for the Thriveworks model of practice, can abide by the rigorous Thriveworks Quality Code and will fit within the greater Thriveworks community.
Because of these measures, only a small percentage of persons who inquire about joining Thriveworks make it through the screening process.
Qualifications for all clinical positions include:
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Experience helping individuals and couples
- A positive approach toward client care
- The ability to work day / early evening hours
- Psychological testing experience
- Excellent professional references
- Great, flexible schedule. You get to set your own hours. Really. If you need a day, take a day. If you need a week, take a week.
- We do the insurance credentialing for you.
- Great pay (How much money can you make?). At Thriveworks, we don’t contract employees. You are a full time employee (save on self-employment tax).
- Join a national, thriving company. We have 6 offices up and down the East coast.
At Thriveworks, it’s our goal to to provide the most client-centric counseling and coaching care anywhere, and true to this mission, Thriveworks counselors have built a strong reputation for providing a gold-standard level of service.
July 2, 2014 — Licensed Christian Counselor, Cambridge, MA
July 1, 2014 — Licensed Psychologist, Atlanta, GA
July 2, 2014 — Licensed Psychologist, Cambridge, MA
July 2, 2014 — Psychiatrist, Cambridge, MA
July 1, 2014 — Licensed Psychologist, Philadelphia, PA
July 1 2014 — Licensed Psychologist, Westborough, MA
July 1, 2014 — Psychiatrist, Westborough, MA
July 1, 2014 — Psychiatrist, Richmond, VA
July 2, 2014 — Psychiatrist, Lynchburg, VA
July 2, 2014 — Psychiatrist, Philadelphia, PA
June 3, 2014 — Psychiatrist, Atlanta, GA
April 24, 2014 — Psychologist-Richmond, VA
Administrative and Non-Clinical Job Openings
July 9, 2014 —Head of Scheduling and Support
July 2, 2014 —Medical Credentialing Specialist
July 2, 2014 —Medical Billing Specialist
July 2, 2014 —Client Scheduling and Support
June 25, 2014 — Writer
June 25, 2014 — Web Designer and Internet Marketer
June 25, 2014 — Web Developer
Please follow @thriveworks on Twitter for future postings, or just check back.