Medical Billing—Help with Billing for Medical Providers
As a healthcare provider in private or group practice, you know how important medical billing is—it is essential that you collect payments for the services you provide for your clients and patients. However, collecting these payments can be extremely difficult and it’s not uncommon for small (and even large) practices to close their doors after a prolonged period of poor payment collection. In fact, many practices collect significantly less money than they should be receiving from insurance companies. You don’t want to let this happen to your practice. If you’re on this list, you should ensure that you are billing insurance properly:
- Physician assistants
- Physical therapists
- Speech-language pathologists
- Urgent care and doctors
- Clinical labs
- Behavioral health and MANY more
5 Simple Tips for Getting Credentialed
Did you make the above list? Then you can benefit from some helpful tips for getting on insurance panels and getting started with medical billing, of which we have promised you. Let’s not waste any more time, here are the 5 tips:
- Double check that you are qualified to get on insurance panels.
- Do your research and decide who you want to work with.
- Reach out to these companies to see what it takes to get credentialed.
- Fill out the necessary paperwork.
- Follow up with each company to ensure the process is moving along.
Medical Billing and Credentialing Help
If you’re looking for medical billing or credentialing help, consider our friends at East Meadow Management Group. They’re available to offer a timely quote, or help you find a solution. You can reach them at 516-277-8291 or by filling out this quick and easy form here: