Todd seldom has any time for himself—between time with his spouse, kids, and friends, he’s pretty much booked each day of the week. He knows that he’s lucky to have these quality relationships in his life, but at the same time, he knows that having some time to himself to make sure he’s doing alright is important, too.
Todd is also aware that he’s struggled with what seems to be signs of ADHD in the past and feels like the symptoms have bothered him again recently. Every time his day fills up with extra activities and obligations, Todd notices that he can’t concentrate as well as he’d like to; but having so many people in his life that depend on him to remain present and focused means that he simply does his best to ignore the problem. Talking to someone about what he’s dealing with seems like it could offer solutions, but having already tried conventional therapy, Todd feels stuck.
If you’re in Todd’s position, and your mental health concerns are manifesting into a disruptive and upsetting force in your personal life, there’s no need to give up or to assume that you’re alone. The truth is that for more persistent or severe cases of mental illnesses, psychiatric services with Thriveworks in Madison, WI could offer you the relief you’ve been looking for.
The Benefits of Online Psychiatry with Thriveworks in Madison WI
Online psychiatry is a modern way to get quality mental health care without having to throw off your hectic schedule. It’s just one of the many ways that Thriveworks in Madison, WI is working to make our services more accessible. Our virtual services allow you to easily:
- Prioritize yourself, too: Online therapy is an easy way for those who care for elderly relatives or watch children to find time to prioritize themselves, too.
- Minimize your anxiety: Meeting virtually can be a lot less stressful than meeting your provider in person. We always strive to eliminate some of the stigma surrounding seeking mental health services. Online therapy is a go-to resource for making psychiatric treatment as comfortable as possible.
- Connect anywhere: There’s no need to travel to a brick-and-mortar office to fill a prescription or to attend a therapy session.
- Access convenient scheduling options: For those who are busy, traveling, or just tired, getting the psychiatric services you need shouldn’t be harder. We offer weekend and evening session times, just for you.
But if you’re not sure about the ways that online psychiatry can benefit you, it might help to have some information about what it is that they do. For starters, our psychiatrists are:
- Medical doctors who are also licensed therapists. They’re qualified to diagnose and treat mental health disorders and may be better equipped to assist clients with more severe or persistent symptoms than an ordinary therapist would.
- Able to prescribe helpful medication that assists clients in mitigating and managing their symptoms. Psychiatrists sometimes use a blend of prescription meds and talk or behavioral therapy to help clients, too.
Should I Connect with a Psychiatrist?
Seeking mental health services is often an independent choice, but it’s never one that you should feel guilty or ashamed of making. Getting professional assistance with mental health concerns and issues is a proactive way to take care of yourself, despite what common misconceptions tell us. While psychiatry is a unique treatment method in comparison to conventional talk or behavioral therapy in a counseling environment, a different approach may be more beneficial for your situation.
If you feel like you’re suffering from mental illness, it could be helpful to get the assistance and support of someone from our psychiatric team in Madison, WI. We commonly assist people dealing with disorders and conditions such as:
- Social anxiety
- Eating disorders
- Alcoholism or drug abuse
- And many other mental health conditions
Even if you’re not sure exactly what you’re suffering from, getting the diagnosis and care that can only be provided by a mental health professional is a smart choice.
Schedule a Psychiatry Session at Thriveworks in Madison, WI
Getting access to great mental health care has never been easier with online psychiatric services through Thriveworks in Madison, WI. And when you call to schedule your first session, you’ll be greeted by one of our scheduling specialists. They are committed to providing you with quality customer service seven days a week.
With help setting up your insurance to cover costs, scheduling the right session time, or even finding a provider if no one’s nearby, our scheduling team has your back.
If you’re ready to find relief from your mental health concerns, consider whether psychiatric services with Thriveworks in Madison, WI could be beneficial. Our office is ready to help you make better mental health a reality.