Diego has always been organized, perhaps to a fault. His excessive tidiness has bordered on perfectionism, but it’s also helped him get ahead in life. Even though Diego knows that sometimes he can get on other people’s nerves with his tendencies, it’s not always something that he knows how to stop doing. In fact, Diego has often wondered lately if he’s suffering from OCD.
After talking with an old friend, they listened to him explain his situation. Afterward, his friend suggested that there would be no harm in him scheduling a psychiatry appointment, to see if there’s anything he’s experiencing that’s treatable. While Diego has never seen a psychiatrist before, he’s open to receiving professional insight. Besides, he knows that a mental health professional could offer him some relief from what he’s worried are symptoms of OCD.
You may not have symptoms of OCD like Diego, but that doesn’t mean that psychiatry services aren’t for you. In fact, thousands of everyday people like yourself turn to Thriveworks to get assistance with the disruptive symptoms of common mental health disorders and conditions that are holding them back. And our team in Carmel, IN is no different—discover next-level psychiatric care with Thriveworks in Carmel, IN.
How Can Psychiatric Services Help Me with My Mental Health?
If you’re not familiar with psychiatry, it’s a specialized form of mental health care. Psychiatrists are also set apart themselves— they’re MDs with the ability to prescribe helpful medication. They can also diagnose and treat many types of mental health conditions and disorders. Many are also licensed therapists, as well.
Our psychiatric team in Carmel, IN commonly helps people manage the symptoms of conditions such as:
- Eating disorders
- Social anxiety
- And many other mental health conditions
These are only a few of the conditions and disorders that our psychiatrists can assist you with. If you aren’t seeing your specific situation or condition being listed, don’t worry. Having an open conversation with a psychiatrist can help them understand where you’re coming from and how to help. It might sound intimidating, especially considering being prescribed medication, but remember that Thriveworks in Carmel, IN is here to help. You won’t be judged or chastised for your mental health needs.
Should I Schedule an Online Psychiatry Session? How Does It Work?
At Thriveworks in Carmel, IN our psychiatric services are completely virtual. While online mental health services might be new to you, we believe it offers unprecedented convenience and privacy for those who wish to connect with one of our psychiatrists. Online psychiatry might be an attractive choice if you’re looking to:
- Add flexibility to your schedule: For those who are busy, traveling, or just tired, getting the psychiatric services you need shouldn’t be harder. We offer weekend and evening session times, just for you.
- Prioritize your mental health: Online therapy is an easy way for those who take care of elderly relatives or watch children to find time to prioritize themselves, too.
- Reduce anxiety: Meeting virtually can be a lot less stressful than meeting your provider in person. We always strive to eliminate some of the stigma surrounding seeking mental health services. Online therapy is a go-to resource for making psychiatric treatment as comfortable as possible.
- Connect with a psychiatrist on the go: There’s no need to travel to a brick-and-mortar office to fill a prescription or to attend a therapy session.
Plus, rest assured that your virtual sessions will be safe and secure. Our online psychiatry services still follow the same strict HIPAA guidelines as our in-person sessions. So rest easy and get the most out of your online session while knowing that your privacy is protected.
Call Thriveworks in Carmel, IN to Schedule a Psychiatry Session Today
When you’re ready to team up with a psychiatrist to start taking steps towards better mental health, give our Thriveworks office in Carmel, IN a call today. Our scheduling specialists are standing by to help you with the enrollment process. They’re available for you seven days a week and can offer assistance with everything from booking your first virtual session, to helping you find the right psychiatrist, even if there’s no one available locally. And when you enroll with us, you’ll unlock a great array of exclusive benefits, including:
- Assistance setting up your insurance to cover costs: There’s no need to stress with support from our scheduling team.
- Flexible appointment options: Including those in the evenings and on the weekends.
- Ask a life coach a question: Those burning questions don’t need to wait with our Q/A chat feature.
- A fast response time from your provider’s office: Most of our clients have their first session within 24-48 hours of calling in for the first time.
- Reliable session times: 97% of our clients report that their sessions start on or before their scheduled time.
With online psychiatry with Thriveworks in Carmel, IN there’s never been an easier way to prioritize your mental health needs. Partnering with one of our mental health professionals is a great way to make a new ally, who can help you to achieve emotional wellbeing and balance. Give us a call if you’re interested in finding a psychiatrist who’s right for you.