Kennedy hasn’t felt like her life has been on track for quite some time. It seems like no matter what she does, she’s left feeling empty, dissatisfied, and tired. Her friends and her partner have grown distant, and she’s not sure whether it’s her fault, or if the people in her life just aren’t there for her. With every day seeming to pull her further and further down, she wants to stop spiraling but isn’t sure where to begin. But after taking some time to consider her options, Kennedy wants to talk with a psychiatrist about what’s going on.
Even though she’s never talked with a mental health professional before, she’s hoping that by working with someone who’s trained and can lend an empathetic ear, she’ll be able to start feeling like herself. It’s been a long time since anything felt okay, but with a treatment plan, and the support of a psychiatrist, Kennedy feels the warmth of hope again—finally.
If Kennedy’s story sounds relatable, you may also wish to confide in a psychiatrist and discovered the benefits of doing so. At Thriveworks in Lakewood, CO our psychiatric team is experienced in treating the negative effects of common mental health conditions, such as anxiety, depression, anger, ADHD, and more. Talk with one of our providers today about what you’re experiencing; you can give us a call, or go online to book your first session.
How Can a Psychiatrist Help Me?
Psychiatrists are medical doctors in addition to often being licensed therapists, which grants them the ability to prescribe helpful medication to use with or without counseling services. Psychiatrists are able to diagnose and treat many types of conditions and disorders that may be difficult to manage with therapy or counseling alone. These may include:
- Major depression and seasonal affective disorder
- Social anxiety
- Eating disorders
- And many other mental health conditions
Having an open conversation with a psychiatrist about what’s troubling you can help them to understand and better treat the symptoms that you’re experiencing. Your treatment preferences will be a vital part of your experience in psychiatric care, which may include helpful medication to manage your symptoms. The psychiatrists at Thriveworks in Lakewood, CO can help you set and achieve your personal goals and enjoy a renewed quality of life.
Schedule Online Psychiatry at Thriveworks
At Thriveworks in Lakewood, CO we offer virtual psychiatric services, which means unprecedented convenience and privacy for you as our client. Online psychiatry is highly flexible, and might be an attractive choice if you’re looking to:
- Reduce your existing anxiety and stress: Meeting virtually can be a lot less stressful than meeting your provider in person. Online therapy is a go-to resource for making psychiatric treatment as comfortable as possible.
- Prioritize your mental health: Online therapy is an easy way for those who take care of elderly relatives or are watching children to find time to prioritize their own needs, as well.
- Connect with a psychiatrist on the go: There’s no need to travel to a brick-and-mortar office to fill a prescription or to attend a therapy session.
- Add flexibility to your schedule: For those who are busy, traveling, or just tired, getting the psychiatric services you need shouldn’t be harder. We offer weekend and evening session times, just for you.
Our online psychiatrists follow intensive HIPAA guidelines, the same used in our in-person sessions. You’ll be able to rest easy and get the most out of your online session, knowing that your privacy is protected and ensured.
Book Your First Psychiatric Session with Thriveworks in Lakewood, CO
Our scheduling specialists are standing by to help you with the enrollment process, and they’re available for you seven days a week. When you give us a call, you’ll have assistance with everything from booking your first virtual session to finding the right psychiatrist, even if there’s no one available locally. And when you enroll with us, you’ll unlock a massive array of membership benefits, including:
- Scheduling assistance seven days a week: There’s no need to stress with high-touch support from our scheduling team.
- Flexible appointment options: Take advantage of evening and weekend availability.
- Ask a life coach a question: Those burning questions don’t need to wait with our Q/A chat feature.
- A fast response time from your provider’s office: Most of our clients have their first session within 24-48 hours of calling in for the first time.
- Reliable session times: 97% of our clients report that their sessions start on or before their scheduled time.
With online psychiatry with Thriveworks in Lakewood, CO there’s never been an easier way to prioritize your mental health needs. Partnering with one of our mental health professionals is a great way to achieve emotional wellbeing and balance. Give us a call, or visit online if you’re interested in finding out how a psychiatrist could help you.