Marietta, GA—Therapists and Counselors
Let’s get straight to the point: our primary goal is to help you live a happy, successful life through counseling or coaching. We know just how important mental health help is—when you’re dealing with a mental illness like depression or anxiety, when you’re fighting nonstop with your partner, or when you’re struggling to find any motivation or fulfillment in life. Whatever the case, a counselor or coach at Thriveworks Marietta can help.
“Sometimes it takes more courage to ask for help than to act alone.” -Ken Petti
Did any of the above examples resonate with you? Are you looking for some guidance in treating your mental illness, addressing relationship issues, or finding a renewed meaning in life? Consider working with one of our providers. These mental health professionals are the best in their field—they possess specific skills and specialties that help their clients handle a wide range of challenges. The bottom line is that whatever you’re struggling with, you can find help and healing at Thriveworks Marietta.
Could I Benefit from Working with a Counselor or Coach?
As stated above, the counselors and coaches at Thriveworks can help their clients with a wide range of challenges. These challenges vary in type and severity, but common topics in therapy include:
- Depression and anxiety
- Trauma and PTSD
- Grief and loss
- Anger management
- Loneliness and self-esteem
- Negative thoughts
- Relationship issues and concerns
This list could go on, but it’s easier to say that the providers at Thriveworks Marietta can help you with virtually any problem you may be facing. These individuals have extensive knowledge, training, and experience in the mental health field to guide you and make a big difference in your life. Here are a few detailed examples of how the providers at Thriveworks Marietta can help:
- Stress is a normal part of all of our lives. But stress levels can get out of control. In fact, the American Psychological Association observed that 44% of Americans reported that their stress levels have increased within the last five years and they described their stress as moderate or severe. Fortunately, a counselor or coach at Thriveworks Marietta can help you with this stress. They’ll help you to understand the major stressors in your life and how to eliminate or better handle these stressors. For example, your provider might introduce you to the practice of mindfulness, which is all about focusing on right now—not the past or the future, but the present.
- There are often issues that plague relationships, from jealousy to trust to commitment issues. Furthermore, some couples simply grow apart after many years together, while others don’t know how to communicate effectively. Wherever your relationship is at today, a couples counselor can help you and your partner discuss the problem at hand and get out of your rut (if you decide to stay together). The truth is that different couples have different needs, which means couples counseling can go in many different directions. That’s why we provider help that is tailored to your relationship: where you are now and where you want to be.
- According to the World Health Organization, around 450 million (or 1 in 4) people suffer from mental health disorders. Depression, anxiety, PTSD, anorexia, substance abuse, you name it. The good news is that if you’re suffering with a mental illness, you can find help at Thriveworks Marietta. We offer a judgment-free zone, one in which a counselor or therapist will help you to better manage all that comes with your illness. Open up to your provider about what you’re experiencing, and they will customize your therapeutic experience to best help you.
Schedule a Session at Thriveworks Marietta
It’s hard to ask for help. This explains why so many people across the country and throughout the world put off getting help for an extended length of time. Often, they think that they don’t have the time required to work with a counselor, they’ll be judged for seeking mental health help, or that it won’t prove effective. They convince themselves they’ll work through it alone or that they will reconsider getting help at a later date. In reality though, all of these thoughts are working against them. If you think you could benefit from working with a counselor, therapist, or life coach, the time is now.
We want to help you find healing as soon as possible. So, if you’re ready to schedule an appointment, give Thriveworks Marietta a call. Our providers are ready and eager to assist you with whatever problem you’re presenting, be it a mental illness, relationship issue, lack of motivation, or something else entirely. Whatever the case, they have the expertise to make a real difference in your life. Are you ready to get started? We look forward to it.