Life Coaching in Manchaca, TX—Life Coaches and Counselors
Harper didn’t like to venture outside of her comfort zone. In her professional life, this meant staying at the same job for 5 years—even though she was bored, lacked motivation, and didn’t have an opportunity to grow in her career. At first, she accepted these downfalls of playing it safe. But eventually, the boredom, the lack of motivation, and the dissatisfaction grew to be too much.
Harper decided to meet with a life coach: an individual who counsels clients on personal challenges and helps them meet their goals. After venting to her life coach about feeling stagnant at work for years, Harper realized that she needed to make a big change—that she needed to take a leap of faith and find greater fulfillment in a job that supported her growth. Her life coach talked her through this realization and helped her come up with a plan for taking the next right step in her career journey.
“A life coach does for the rest of your life what
a personal trainer does for your health and fitness.”
There are many people just like Harper who can benefit from working with a life coach. These individuals might be considering a career change, another major life transition, or need some guidance and support as they set and work toward their goals. Does this sound like something you’re interested in? Thriveworks Manchaca offers life coaching with skilled, caring providers. To schedule an appointment, all you have to do is give us a call.
What Is a Life Coach? How Does a Life Coach Differ from a Counselor?
Life coaches are similar to counselors in that they guide and support their clients. However, these professionals focus on the areas we mentioned above, which can be summarized in two words: personal development. Life coaches help their clients improve their personal and professional lives. Here’s the value a life coach at Thriveworks Manchaca can offer:
- They can provide support and guidance, free of judgment.
- They can help you decide what the next best move is.
- They can identify a smart plan for reaching your goals.
- They can keep you accountable for those goals.
- They can encourage you (especially when you need an extra push).
- They can help you find your inner confidence.
- They can help you find greater happiness and fulfillment.
As you can see, working with a life coach comes with multiple benefits. All in all, they can help you determine what your life needs for you to find happiness, success, and meaning. Then, they can help. You take the steps to get there.
How Does Life Coaching Work? Why Is It Successful?
You might be wondering why life coaching works. Why does talking to a stranger about one’s goals help them to find greater success in life? The life coaches at Thriveworks Manchaca possess pertinent skills that help them help you live better. Let’s delve deeper:
- Expertise: First, as we just mentioned, life coaches have important skills that enable them to help you with personal development. In essence, life coaches are experts at helping people reach their goals and thrive otherwise in their personal and professional lives. It’s much like working with a personal trainer at the gym when you want to lose or gain weight.
- Accountability: Another big reason life coaching is successful is it keeps you accountable. Sometimes people can find an accountability partner who pushes them to stay on track with their goals, but often this partnership dissipates. And then the individual goes right back to ignoring their goals. A life coach can and will keep you accountable.
Truthfully, life coaching can benefit many people. If you’re interested, your life coach will assess your specific situation, ask you questions about where you are now and where you want to be in the future; then, they’ll develop a plan that will keep you progressing in each session.
Schedule Life Coaching at Thriveworks Manchaca
Do you want more out of life? Do you need a little help getting there? If you are near the Manchaca, TX or Austin, TX area, consider working with a life coach at Thriveworks Manchaca. They can help you to identify, work toward, and achieve your goals for your personal and professional life.
Get started today by simply giving us a call. A scheduling specialist will ask you a few basic questions to find the best provider for you. We hope to hear from you soon!