Thriveworks is seeking Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, or Psychologists to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals!
Come work in a clinical office where you are encouraged to grow professionally and supported at each step of the way!
We provide all scheduling, billing, and marketing support for our Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, or Psychologists as we want to ensure focus is on clients and not administrative duties. Credentialing is provided to those who are not currently impaneled with any insurances.
Thriveworks employs the most talented professionals and helps them exceed their own expectations. We work to develop and maintain an environment of success, providing avenues for our staff to thrive with us for years to come. At Thriveworks, our team is a family with a genuine sense of community, camaraderie, ingenuity, and fun in the workplace. In our environment people actually want to come to work each day.
Thriveworks sole mission is to help people live happy and successful lives. We believe that everyone can benefit from counseling or coaching with a skilled and caring Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, Social Worker, or Psychologist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, group therapy, or other therapy within the scope of practice.
- Thriveworks Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, or Psychologists offer a wide variety of services that may include individual and couples counseling, life coaching, and help for issues such as depression, anxiety, career issues, addiction, eating disorders, and others.
- Help people live happy and successful lives.
- Promote oneself and the practice within the community.
- Maintain documentation congruent with managed care standards.
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of quality client customer service.
- Active counseling license to practice independently.
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided).
- Positive approach to client care.
- Use a range of coaching and counseling methods including, but not limited to, evidence-based treatments such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), psychodynamic, and humanistic therapy approaches.
- Thriveworks Clinicians enjoy all of the perks of a private practice without having to deal with the hassle of running it!
- A strong referral base with established methodology for appropriate referrals.
- All scheduling, billing, marketing, and administrative support is provided!
- Credentialing on multiple insurance panels is provided to all new clinicians.
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance.
- A 401K program with a 3% employer match.
- Professional development opportunities and advancement opportunities are available.
- All clinicians receive Therapist Lifestyle Perks; flexible scheduling based on your availability.
Apply today at the country’s leading mental health counseling practice – Thriveworks.
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/