Thriveworks is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals!
Come work in a clinical office where you are encouraged to grow professionally and supported at each step of the way!
We provide all scheduling, billing, and marketing support for our Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, or Psychologists as we want to ensure focus is on clients and not administrative duties. Credentialing is provided to those who are not currently impaneled with any insurances.
Thriveworks strives to hire the most talented Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, or Psychologists and help them to exceed their own expectations. We work to engender loyalty within the Thriveworks team by developing and maintaining an environment of success and communication, providing avenues for our staff to thrive with us for years to come. At Thriveworks, our team is a family. We work to develop a genuine sense of community, camaraderie, ingenuity, and fun in the workplace. To create an environment where people actually want to come to work each day, we strive for a unique and open approach to how we run our office, where the absence of a single team member is always recognized.
Thriveworks sole mission is to help people live happy and successful lives. We believe that everyone can benefit from counseling or coaching with a skilled and caring Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, Social Worker, or Psychologist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide psychiatric evaluations and medication management for clients in need.
- Create a plan of care and treatment, collaborating with other programs and portfolios as needed to ensure the best client care.
- Client focused
- A positive approach toward client care
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the mental health field.
- Must be Board certified/eligible
- Excellent professional references
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services
- Knowledge of psychiatric/medical medications/treatments.
- Must have current supervisor who would be willing to continue supervision.
- Thriveworks Clinicians enjoy all of the perks of a private practice without having to deal with the hassle of running it!
- A strong referral base with established methodology for appropriate referrals.
- Allscheduling, billing, marketing, and administrative support is provided!
- Credentialing on multiple insurance panels is provided to all new clinicians
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance.
- A 401K program with a 3% employer match.
- Professional development opportunities and advancement opportunities are available.
- All clinicians receive Therapist Lifestyle Perks; flexible scheduling based on your availability.
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/