Thriveworks is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals!
Come work in a clinical office where you are encouraged to grow professionally and supported at each step of the way!
We provide all scheduling, billing, and marketing support for our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, as we want to ensure focus is on clients and not administrative duties. Credentialing is provided to those who are not currently impaneled with any insurances.
Thriveworks employs the most talented professionals and helps them exceed their own expectations. We work to develop and maintain an environment of success, providing avenues for our staff to thrive with us for years to come. At Thriveworks, our team is a family with a genuine sense of community, camaraderie, ingenuity, and fun in the workplace. In our environment people actually want to come to work each day.
Thriveworks sole mission is to help people live happy and successful lives. We believe that everyone can benefit from counseling or coaching with a skilled and caring Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide psychiatric evaluations and medication management for clients in need.
- Create a plan of care and treatment, collaborating with other programs and portfolios as needed to ensure the best client care.
- Client focused
- A positive approach toward client care
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the mental health field
- Must be Board certified/eligible
- Excellent professional references
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services
- Knowledge of psychiatric/medical medications/treatments.
- Must have current supervisor who would be willing to continue supervision.
- Thriveworks Clinicians enjoy all of the perks of a private practice without having to deal with the hassle of running it!
- A strong referral base with established methodology for appropriate referrals.
- All scheduling, billing, marketing, and administrative support is provided!
- Credentialing on multiple insurance panels is provided to all new clinicians
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance.
- A 401K program with a 3% employer match.
- Professional development opportunities and advancement opportunities are available.
- All clinicians receive Therapist Lifestyle Perks; flexible scheduling based on your availability.
Apply today at the country’s leading mental health counseling practice – Thriveworks.
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/