Thriveworks Franklin Counseling is seeking a Psychiatrist to join our team. The willingness to work some nights and weekends is a plus.
Thriveworks strives to hire talented clinicians and help them to achieve their own professional goals. This is done while working within a culture that promotes teamwork and mutual support. Regular and clear communication helps our staff maintain a sense of fulfillment throughout their tenure here. At Thriveworks, we work diligently and purposefully to develop a genuine sense of community, camaraderie, ingenuity, and fun in the workplace. This is part of creating an environment where people want to come to work each day.
Thriveworks was founded to create a model of behavioral health care that would minimize waiting to access skilled clinical supports provided by truly exceptional providers. Our counselors, social workers, and psychologists have a passion for helping clients make meaningful and extraordinary advances in their life, career, relationships, and happiness. Thriveworks provides all scheduling, billing, credentialing and marketing support for our counselors, social workers, and psychologists so they can focus on the clients and not administrative duties.
- Perform individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, group therapy, or other therapy within the scope of practice.
- Thriveworks’ counselors, social workers, and psychologists offer a wide variety of services that may include individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, group therapy, and/or life coaching in order to provide help for issues such as depression, anxiety, addiction, eating disorders, family and career issues, and others.
- Help people thrive in both their personal lives and careers.
- Maintain documentation congruent with professional standards.
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
- Maintain a passion for a positive approach toward client care and a commitment to the highest level of quality client customer service.
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided)
- Positive approach to client care
- Use a range of coaching and counseling methods including, but not limited to, evidence-based treatments such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), psychodynamic, and humanistic therapy approaches.
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/