Thriveworks Counseling in Pflugerville, TX is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals!
Come work in a clinical office where you are encouraged to grow professionally and supported at each step of the way!
Thriveworks employs the most talented professionals and helps them exceed their own expectations. We work to develop and maintain an environment of success, providing avenues for our staff to thrive with us for years to come. At Thriveworks, our team is a family with a genuine sense of community, camaraderie, ingenuity, and fun in the workplace. In our environment, people actually want to come to work each day.
Thriveworks’ sole mission is to help people live happy and successful lives. While our normal client population consists of relatively high functioning individuals capable of engaging in psychotherapy and counseling, we believe that everyone can benefit from counseling or coaching with a skilled and caring Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
Thriveworks Clinicians enjoy all of the perks of a private practice without having to deal with the hassle of running it! Thriveworks provides each provider with a caseload of clients to match their specializes as well all additional scheduling support, billing support and marketing support! Receive a strong referral base with established methodology for appropriate referrals. Credentialing on multiple insurance panels is provided to all
Successful employment candidates and all Thriveworks employees are expected to embody our Core Values!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide psychiatric evaluations and medication management for clients in need.
- Create a plan of care and treatment, collaborating with other programs and portfolios as needed to ensure the best client care.
- Client focused
- Passion for the highest quality of client care
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the mental health field
- Must be Board certified/eligible
- Excellent professional references
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services
- Knowledge of psychiatric/medical medications/treatments
- Must have current supervisor who would be willing to continue supervision
- Full-time and part-time applicants will be considered. Flexible work hours.
- Competitive compensation
- Strong clinical collaboration in a team environment
- Fully furnished therapy office
- Full reception, billing, credentialing, and marketing team
- Limited administrative responsibilities
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/