Thriveworks Counseling is looking for a Licensed Therapist for individual and couples therapy. The ability to see children and adolescents is a plus! The qualified applicant must possess a current license to practice in the state of Virginia and must be eligible to accept insurance (if you’re not on insurance panels, don’t worry – we’ll take care of that).
Qualified candidates have a client-focused, positive approach toward client care, a desire to work with both individuals and couples, willing to accept major insurance plans, and work well in a team model. LPC, LMFT, LCSW, and licensed psychologists who enjoy working with clients to overcome past hurts, improve relationships, and set new goals with thrive in this clinical environment.
Successful employment candidates and all Thriveworks employees are expected to embody our Core Values.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, group therapy, or other therapy within the scope of practice.
- Thriveworks Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, or Psychologists offer a wide variety of services that may include individual and couples counseling, life coaching, and help for issues such as depression, anxiety, career issues, addiction, eating disorders, and others.
- Help people live happy and successful lives.
- Promote oneself and the practice within the community.
- Maintain documentation congruent with managed care standards.
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of quality client customer service.
- Active counseling license to practice independently.
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided).
- Positive approach to client care.
- Use a range of coaching and counseling methods including, but not limited to, evidence-based treatments such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), psychodynamic, and humanistic therapy approaches.
- Thriveworks Clinicians enjoy all of the perks of a private practice without having to deal with the hassle of running it!
- A strong referral base with an established methodology for appropriate referrals.
- We offer extremely competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance.
- A 401K program with a 3% employer match.
- Fully furnished therapy office
- Full reception, billing, credentialing, and marketing team
- Clinical collaboration in a team environment
- Limited administrative responsibilities
Apply today at the country’s leading mental health counseling practice – Thriveworks.
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/