Join a team of mental health professionals.
Work in a clinical office where you are encouraged to grow professionally.
Receive full reception, billing, credentialing, and marketing support.
Apply today at the country’s leading mental health counseling practice – Thriveworks.
There’s never been a better time to join the Thriveworks clinical team in Greenville, SC. LPC, LISW-CP, and psychologists are encouraged to apply. We offer flexible work schedules, fully furnished modern office spaces, excellent support, and much more.
At Thriveworks, we believe that anyone can benefit from mental health support. We believe that everyone should have access to a caring and supportive professional counselor and that everyone has the potential to grow, heal relationships, set new goals – to thrive! We are looking for highly motivated, positive mental health therapists to join our dynamic clinical team.
LPC, LMFT, LISW-CP, and psychologists are encouraged to apply. We offer flexible work schedules, fully furnished modern office spaces, excellent support, and much more.
- Fully licensed to practice in SC (LPC, LMFT, LISW-CP, PhD/PsyD)
- Experience helping Individuals and Couples
- The ability to work a minimum of one weekday evening
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client focused, positive approach toward client care
- Excellent compensation with opportunities for advancement
- The opportunity to be part of a team of clinical professionals
- Out-patient work environment
- Limited administrative duties (so you can focus on the clinical care)
- Credentialing expenses are covered
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/