Thriveworks Counseling is looking for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide counseling and medication management services to individual and couples. The ability to see children and adolescents is a plus! The qualified applicant must possess a current license to practice independently in the state of North Carolina and must be eligible to accept insurance (if you’re not on insurance panels, don’t worry – we’ll take care of that).
Qualified candidates have a client-focused, positive approach toward client care, a desire to work with both individuals and couples, willing to accept major insurance plans, and work well in a team model. Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners who enjoy working with clients to overcome past hurts, improve relationships, and set new goals with thrive in this clinical environment.
- Fully Licensed and board certified PMHNP in the state of North Carolina
- Willing to work with individuals and couples
- Ability to work a minimum of one evening
- Ability to consistently complete clinical documentation
- Provide counseling and medication management services
- A strong referral base with an established methodology for appropriate referrals.
- Competitive compensation up to $200,000 per year
- Fully furnished therapy office
- Full reception, billing, credentialing, and marketing team
- Clinical collaboration in a team environment
- Limited administrative responsibilities
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/