Thriveworks is seeking Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, or Psychologists to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals!
Come work in a clinical office where you are encouraged to grow professionally and supported at each step of the way!
We provide all scheduling, billing, and marketing support for our Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, or Psychologists as we want to ensure focus is on clients and not administrative duties. Credentialing is provided to those who are not currently impaneled with any insurances.
Thriveworks employs the most talented professionals and helps them exceed their own expectations. We work to develop and maintain an environment of success, providing avenues for our staff to thrive with us for years to come. At Thriveworks, our team is a family with a genuine sense of community, camaraderie, ingenuity, and fun in the workplace. In our environment people actually want to come to work each day.
Thriveworks sole mission is to help people live happy and successful lives. We believe that everyone can benefit from counseling or coaching with a skilled and caring Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, Social Worker, or Psychologist.
Successful employment candidates and all Thriveworks employees are expected to embody our Core Values!
- Active counseling license to practice independently (no residents at this time)
- Willing to work with individuals and couples
- Ability to work a minimum of one evening
- Ability to consistently complete clinical documentation
- A strong referral base with an established methodology for appropriate referrals.
- An extremely competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance.
- A 401K program with a 3% employer match.
- Fully furnished therapy office
- Full reception, billing, credentialing, and marketing team
- Clinical collaboration in a team environment
- Limited administrative responsibilities
Apply today at the country’s leading mental health counseling practice – Thriveworks.
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/