Our Portage office is growing! We are looking for another amazing therapist to join our team.
Why Join Thriveworks?
Our goal is that Thriveworks offers clinicians the best of both worlds – combining the perks of the private practice model with the benefits of employment. Our unique approach to service offers strong professional collaboration and support, a comfortable, well-appointed office setting, flexible scheduling, and excellent compensation.
Who We Are
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
We look forward to meeting you! Visit our website to meet our team, have a virtual tour of our offices and learn more about us! www.thriveworks.com/grand-rapids-counseling
- Full licensure in the State of Michigan in Social Work (Sorry, no interns or limited license providers)
- CAADC strongly preferred
- EMDR training/certification strongly preferred
- Outpatient therapy experience
- Willingness and clinical training to see a wide variety of clients including substance abuse and couples
- Client focused
- Flexibility, willingness to embrace and adapt to change
- A positive approach to therapy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy (for electronic health records)
- A positive, and team-oriented attitude
- Position is commission based (receiving a percentage of reimbursement for each client)
- Position will start part-time and can grow into full-time as your caseload is filled. Great opportunity for someone who wants to transition into a full-time therapist in group environment while keeping their current employment.
- Schedule is flexible, will require a few evenings per week to fill caseload.
- We are specifically looking for someone who specializes in substance abuse, but can see a wide variety of clients
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. Salary: $30.00 to $60.00 /hour
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/