Thriveworks Counseling is seeking a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) to join our growing private practice in Littleton, Colorado 80123.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals, seeking the opportunity to be fully invested in a growing, professional, private practice.
Ideal candidates love to provide counseling, are client focused, engaging, and contribute to a contagiously happy environment.
We believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many Thriveworks clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that EVERYONE has the potential to grow, and thrive, and that ANYONE can benefit from counseling.
Thriveworks is unlike other prominent counseling practices in the area. Our unique approach is: a) client-centered and b) professionally enriching. All our clinicians are highly-qualified W-2 employees, enriched by benefits not normally found in the industry and committed to ongoing professional development.
We help people live happy and successful lives.
We look forward to meeting you!
Jay T. Slovick, M.Ed.
Director and CEO
Littleton, CO 80123
- A full, current and unrestricted license in Colorado
- Experience supporting individuals and couples
- A history of strong client retention
- The ability to grow into to a full-time professional position, 30-40 hours a week.
- Comfortable using technology, promptly complete clinical documentation and communicate responsively within the practice
- Compatible with teammates and leadership that value a fun and supportive therapeutic environment
- Seek engagement in a private practice as a contributing member, flexible enough to change when needed, and are comfortable working without being micro-managed
- Excellent professional references
- Individually credentialed with health insurance companies.
- Expertise in working with children and adolescents
- Qualified to administer psychological assessments and make professional recommendations
- Available to work during the times clients most prefer, i.e. early evenings (4:00 -7:00 p.m.), and/or weekends
- All Thriveworks employees are W-2 employees.
- Clinicians set their own schedule
- Caseloads evolve according to clinician’s professional preferences, utilizing their most favored areas of expertise, greatest gifts, and strongest capabilities. They maintain maximum therapeutic discretion.
- Comfortable, peaceful office setting.
- Universally eligible for the company’s IRA program that matches employee contributions dollar for dollar, up to 3% of employee income, from day one.
- Full-time employees receive a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) contribution beginning at $250 per month.
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/