***5 Star Rated Practice conveniently located just minutes from 285/75 Exchange
TW-Marietta is looking for 1 full-time (minimum of 25 client contact hours per week) and 1 part-time (minimum of 15 client contact hours per week) licensed counselors/psychologists to join our team. Qualified candidates must possess a PhD., PsyD, Social Work or LPC and be licensed to practice in Georgia (TW-Marietta will support Insurance Panel Credentialing). Preferential hiring will be given to applicants credentialed with major insurance panels. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that thrive in a professional team environment and desire the opportunity to be fully invested in a private practice office. Our practice enjoys a formal relationship with a prominent local multi-location Psychiatric Group and has a Psychiatrist providing services at our Practice location during weekly hours—active clients and new referral in-processing at pace of 10-20 per week available to jump start caseloads.
If you are looking for a lifestyle employment opportunity providing you the flexibility to set your own schedule and be actively involved in developing your own practice within a team, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of professional/quality client customer service.
- Looking for a minimum of 2-4 years of psychotherapy experience.
- Hold an active GA counseling license (sorry, not considering LAPC candidates at this time).
- Ability to work day/early evening hours based on client schedule (ability to work week-end hours highly desired).
- Desire to expand or enter private practice.
- Excellent professional references.
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided).
- Competitive compensation split based on years of experience, ability to quickly establish client caseload, available credentialing support.
- Extensive marketing to support client recruitment (no cost to therapists).
- Support of a local and national professional counseling team (connected team experience).
- An excellent therapeutic office location (all therapeutic offices with windows in a campus style setting--private office assignment for FT clinicians).
- Therapist Lifestyle Perks: budgeted travel/meeting comp., 24/7 receptionist support, back-office support for processing of insurance determination/mgmt. & billing, support for CEU’s, flexible schedule (therapists are not charged for practice support services), weekly incentive allocation to assist time-off with compensation or incentive earning as needed, on-site clerical support.
Please take a tour of our Practice Office, read our reviews and meet our staff at: https://thriveworks.com/marietta-counseling/
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/