Thriveworks Counseling is looking for Licensed Counselors to provide individual and couples therapy. The qualified applicant must possess a current license to practice in the state of Virginia and must be eligible to accept insurance (if you’re not on insurance panels, don’t worry – we’ll take care of that).
Qualified candidates have a client-focused, positive approach toward client care, a desire to work with both individuals and couples, willing to accept major insurance plans, and work well in a team model. LPC, LMFT, LCSW, and licensed psychologists who enjoy working with clients to overcome past hurts, improve relationships, and set new goals with thrive in this clinical environment.
- LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or Psychologist (no interns at this time)
- Experience with individuals and couples
- Ability to work early mornings, nights, and/or weekends
- Ability to consistently complete clinical documentation
- A strong referral base with an established methodology for appropriate referrals.
- An extremely competitive compensation packages
- A 401K program with a 3% employer match.
- Fully furnished therapy office
- Full reception, billing, credentialing, and marketing team
- Clinical collaboration in a team environment
- Limited administrative responsibilities
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/