Thriveworks is seeking licensed Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists or Social Workers to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals!
Come work in a clinical office where you are encouraged to grow professionally and supported at each step of the way!
Thriveworks Clinicians enjoy all of the perks of a private practice without having to deal with the hassle of running it! Thriveworks provides each provider with a caseload of clients to match their specializes as well all additional scheduling support, billing support and marketing support! Receive a strong referral base with established methodology for appropriate referrals. Credentialing on multiple insurance panels is provided to all new clinicians.
Thriveworks sole mission is to help people live happy and successful lives. While our normal client population consists of relatively high functioning individuals capable of engaging in psychotherapy and counseling, we believe that everyone can benefit from counseling or coaching with a skilled and caring Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist or Social Worker.
Thriveworks employs the most talented professionals and helps them exceed their own expectations. We work to develop and maintain an environment of success, providing avenues for our staff to thrive with us for years to come. At Thriveworks, our team is a family with a genuine sense of community, camaraderie, ingenuity, and fun in the workplace. In our environment people actually want to come to work each day.
An active counseling license to practice independently in the State of Virginia is required for this position!
- ACTIVE COUNSELING LICENSE to practice independently in the State of Virginia
- Perform individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, or other therapy within the scope of practice.
- Offer a wide variety of services that may include individual and couples counseling, life coaching, and help for issues such as depression, anxiety, career issues, addiction, eating disorders, and others.
- Passion for the highest quality of client care.
- Open-minded approach to the mental health, counseling and coaching field
- Excellent compensation
- The opportunity to be part of a team of clinical professionals
- Private practice work environment
- Very few administrative duties, so you can focus on the clinical care
- Credentialing and other expenses are covered
- A fully furnished, modern office environment
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/