Thriveworks North Austin is seeking a full-time LCSW, LPC or Clinical Psychologist to join our growing team! Weekend availability is a must. Ideal candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels, otherwise, we will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated, positive individuals that thrive in a successful team dynamic!
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
- Fully licensed to practice independently in Texas (No interns need apply)
- Experience helping Individual and Couples,
- Excellent professional references.
- The ability to work week-day evenings plus weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client focused, positive approach toward client care.
- More than 5-years post-licensure experience.
- Experience in out-patient, private practice clinical work.
- Already credentialed on major insurance panels.
- Already have clients and are willing to roll them into our Thriveworks family
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents is preferred.
- Quality compensation with opportunities for advancement.
- Out-patient work environment where administrative duties are taken care of so you can focus on the clinical care.
- Credentialing expenses are covered.
- Office overhead expenses (including rent, wifi, disposables and more).
- Administrative burdens include: Credentialing, scheduling new clients, Insurance verification, Billing, Collections and more.
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/